Wythenshawe?

ratherdeadthanred said:
mcigo said:
Banned Tosspot said:
I had a shotgun pulled out on me at a bus stop once in Wythenshawe.

yeah, there's some proper scumbags around. I have quite a lot of family there, so I'm there a lot, but only during the day!

what did you say to the guy to make him pull out a gun at you?

he probably didnt they done it for fun

I don't doubt that for a second, mate. I was just winding BT up tbh.

mcigo said:
Banned Tosspot said:

yeah, there's some proper scumbags around. I have quite a lot of family there, so I'm there a lot, but only during the day!

I moved towards him and he ran off.

I had a similar situation a few years earlier in Whitworth Park when some arsehole decided to kick my dog for no reason. He pulled out the gun and told me I didn't want any of it, I took it off him and twatted him with it and took it to the police.

I wouldn't do it these days though, I'd be the one ending up locked up ;)

I was talking to a south african proffesor who works at MMU and he told me he moved for the sake of his kids and then he laughed and said 'know I live in Wythenshawe'

Banned Tosspot said:
mcigo said:
Banned Tosspot said:

I moved towards him and he ran off.

I had a similar situation a few years earlier in Whitworth Park when some arsehole decided to kick my dog for no reason. He pulled out the gun and told me I didn't want any of it, I took it off him and twatted him with it and took it to the police.

I wouldn't do it these days though, I'd be the one ending up locked up ;)

You should have pulled out your Wii gun. That'd have them running scared. Scatter!!!

The funniest thing I saw in Wythenshawe Park was when I was having a round of pitch and putt golf with my 8 yr old niece. On one green a bloke was calmly removing astrip of turf. He said he needed it for his garden.

hjohn said:
I was talking to a south african proffesor who works at MMU and he told me he moved for the sake of his kids and then he laughed and said 'know I live in Wythenshawe'

Nothing wrong with Wythenshawe

compared to places like Ardwick and Miles Platting.

Its a great place to grow up in, and the people are salt of the earth. :)

Manchester la la la la said:
hjohn said:

Nothing wrong with Wythenshawe

compared to places like Ardwick and Miles Platting.

Its a great place to grow up in, and the people are salt of the earth. :)

Bollocks.

Well, back on topic.

Managed to find the park and did the 100 miles within 8 hours (2 hours ahead of target). Absolutly shatterd now, with a very sore arse

All for a good cause though. Me and my mate managed to raise just over £300 for christies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.