Yaya Toure - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him, Silva and kbd were conducting the midfield on boss levels.

Dembele. Erickson and that other chap where completely outclassed.

I have much respect for the way yaya conducted his craft yesterday.
Beautiful on so many levels.

Brilliant yesterday. Fernandinho in at cr the half please. Yesterday's system, the early season system is by far our best.

Could and should have been four or five one yesterday.

I have for the longest time argued those 3 in midfield was the best way to go because of their intelligence. Often to ridicule, I'm happy it's finally been tried, and shown to be easily successful.

Good game by Yaya :)

Yaya is just a sublime passer of the ball. He needs no time to think about where his pass is going. He has easily been our best player since he came back.

Yaya: "Something has to be done. When you see the highlights of the game, I think you’ll see it was harsh."

Yaya: "I’ll go home and watch the highlights and I’ll probably break the glass and be angry because we’ve lost two points like that."

no player has ever instilled a sense of calm in me in possession before. Ultra reliable, you know the little pass or round the corner tap is finding it's man, his passing accuracy must be obscene.

I don't understand why the Pellegrini regime considered it acceptable for Yaya to pile the pounds on in the way that he did. Now that he's been worked back into shape, his class is undeniable. Extremely lazy management to let that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.