Yaya Toure - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
had some amazing passes through the midfield. Still one of the most intelligent players around.

Is there any hope of a one year extension do we think? I thought he was good today and I liked his performance in the first half against Everton last week, dropping in between the centre halfs and receiving the ball I thought he looked great.

I know every one wants us to have a good clear out this summer and bring the average age down etc but I'd be wary of replacing this guy I'm not sure there's a lot out there for us in his mould.

Is there any hope of a one year extension do we think? I thought he was good today and I liked his performance in the first half against Everton last week, dropping in between the centre halfs and receiving the ball I thought he looked great.

I know every one wants us to have a good clear out this summer and bring the average age down etc but I'd be wary of replacing this guy I'm not sure there's a lot out there for us in his mould.

I think with his current attitude he's worth a 12 month extension but City would probably want him to take a massive pay cut. Then we can see how much he really wants to play for us.

wasn't his best today by any stretch. Can't wait for Gundogan + Fernandinho back and a new young midfielder who can pass, run and tackle all in one game.

What a player Yaya still is. I know he had fat/fitness problems (as a few did) under the last bloke who didn't have the team anywhere near fit enough and it was a waste of two years for Yaya (maybe he should have looked after his own fitness away from training more?) But a fit and slim Yaya passing the ball like yesterday is a joy to watch.

Another year for this club legend please...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.