Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,i only go on the bits the city twitter puts up,hopefully whatever the problem is gets sorted soon

I see, I want every presser even though lazy journalists frequently ask the same questions, Pep always provides some kind of insight.

I think it will be, looking forward to seeing Yaya start vs WBA.

I think Pep kept him in the group as insurance - Sometimes changing so many players in one go can take time but I think the new signings have bedded in better than expected. If this continues he will surely leave in January. If they dip, expect him to be brought back into the squad. I love the energy and togetherness of our much younger team and in my opinion we will only get better. Only those behind the scenes will know if he will become disruptive and then a decision would have to be made - so far it all seems ok so he's not a bad insurance policy to have.

what's going on with Yaya?

- any whispers on the grapevine as to why he's not being squad selected?
Presume he isn't up to speed. Didn't do him any harm last season when he came into the team around December when we have a lot of games.

Needs to get 20-30 min from the bench vs WBA. He still has a role to play with us, just needs to get 100% fit.

I think that whatever is going on behind the scenes the club are right to keep it quiet.

Look what happened with Luke Shaw. I know the Yaya situation is a little different to Shaw, but airing dirty laundry in public very rarely makes things better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.