Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserves a similar send off to Zabaleta, and the Brighton game would be the obvious choice. One of our all-time greats.
Fully agree and will be pretty pissed off if it doesn’t happen

He deserves the best send off we can give him. He is a legend, he's forever etched into the history of the club - the semi goal against Utd, the FA Cup winner, the two at Newcastle 11/12, the solo mega-goal against Villa in 13/14 - in that season he was just unstoppable. I appreciate the stuff with his agent spoiled it a bit for some but for me he'll always one of the greatest to ever pull on the shirt. His final game should be similar to Zaba's. A true City legend.

Agree with all the above. Newcastle away 2012 was something I'll never forget. Standing behind the goal and witnessing the curled effort into the corner is something that will live with me for many years to come.

Just give him a cake or three.

0ec6ff6451ceddaefeeb0194d8f30048.jpg

get_the_fuck_out_298782.jpg

e965f72ed265b01e632f1a113a8176ee--leaving-gifts-leaving-presents.jpg

:)

He's been an amazing player for us over the years and was instrumental for all our recent success that we have had.

Probably our best "big game" player that we have had.

FA Semi and Final for our first trophy, League cup final, Newcastle away, Everton away...just to name a few!

Of all the bullshit that has surrounded him in recent years, nobody can doubt his commitment on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.