Yaya Toure announces retirement from international football

If he was constantly causing trouble then yes, but maybe he's just training, and doing what he's asked, if so then I don't see an issue with it. I'm pretty sure that if Pep saw it as an issue, then he wouldn't be at training.
I assume he's being professional but when they work on tactics ,watch opposition videos etc it must be like yaya can you help Brian collect the cones and bibs up ?

To be fair to him, he is looking pretty slim and fit in the latest videos and photos. Shame he can't just apologize or get his agent to do it.

Would be a good option to have.

I assume he's being professional but when they work on tactics ,watch opposition videos etc it must be like yaya can you help Brian collect the cones and bibs up ?
When they work on tactics, he might very well be a useful person who can be used to help with the tactic as an opponent might react. You have to remember he has a wealth of experience that can be tapped into, so maybe his professionalism includes that. He'd have been a better option from the bench when Vinny went off yesterday than bloody Navas imho.

When they work on tactics, he might very well be a useful person who can be used to help with the tactic as an opponent might react.
This is probably the reason our midfield have been looking so lethargic, if they're using Yaya as an example in training the lads are probably expecting to have 5 minutes after receiving a ball before they get closed down.

This is probably the reason our midfield have been looking so lethargic, if they're using Yaya as an example in training the lads are probably expecting to have 5 minutes after receiving a ball before they get closed down.
Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.