Yaya Toure apologises

Well next time you repeat you're unsure what Pep meant and who he wants to apologise I'll simply repost the link.

The fact you won't watch a 42 second video simply confirms that you're aware it will kill all doubt in your mind and this ruin your current line of thinking. There is zero doubt when you watch the video.

Unless the link is from an interview he did with the Martian Freemasons, I will have fucking seen it ffs.

I am unsure whether Pep would accept an apology from Yaya. I KNOW WHAT YE'S SAID RE THE AGENT.

In case that's not clear: I HAVE SEEN PEP SAY HE WANTS AN APOLOGY FROM SELUK.

What's that yu say ? I SAID: I HAVE SEEN PEP SAY HE MUST HAVE AN APOLOGY FROM YAYA'S AGENT.

Really?

YES.

I still am not sure whether Pep will accept Yaya distancing himself from his agent's comments.

But I think he may have arranged it with Yaya so I think it's possible he's back in the squad.

Just to recap: I'VE SEEN PEP DEMAND AN APOLOGY FROM YAYA'S AGENT.

Pep plays his cards close to his chest and does leave things open to different interpretations. Possibly a language thing, possibly deliberate. Who knows what the situation is?

He asked for an apology from Seluk, got one instead from Yaya, but indicates he is happy. (Despite Seluk still gobbing off.)

He never actually said he would play Yaya again - just that he wouldn't even be considered without that apology.

Which seems to me to leave all options open.

The fact that this isn't at the top of the forum shows how quickly people have moved on from Yaya. if he left the club tomorrow he wouldn't be missed. Sad sad way to end your legacy big guy

The fact that this isn't at the top of the forum shows how quickly people have moved on from Yaya. if he left the club tomorrow he wouldn't be missed. Sad sad way to end your legacy big guy
His agent finally settled it on friday morning,no-one cares anymore,only has himself and his gobby agent to blame

IMO Yaya will not play for City again unless Seluk apologises which is the situation that Pep has clearly made to the media with the backing of the Club.
A better outcome would be Yaya sacking Seluk thus showing his statement is truly sincere. Don't hold your breath.

Even if the both grovelled and offered a genuine apology, I don't think Yaya would play again for us. We need to look forward, not back

Even if the both grovelled and offered a genuine apology, I don't think Yaya would play again for us. We need to look forward, not back

Exactly, Pep is giving Garcia regular minutes nowadays, Fernando is doing an adequate job, and there's no way Yaya could ever take a spot from dinho or Ilkay. It'd like 2-3 injuries for yaya to make the bench

I think that the fact that Yaya even bothered to apologize is a great sign - to me, it demonstrates that Yaya really wants to play.

Best case scenario is that Yaya applies himself - gets into really great shape - and starts pressing. I don't think that's going to happen though.

What I think is actually happening - is that Yaya sees that he's not going to start at City given big changes. He's getting more desperate to start. And to me, that means that he'll be much more willing to accept offers from other clubs. Maybe we'll even be able to move him in the Winter window.

In the Pep-versus-Seluk encounter - Seluk's side has blinked first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.