Yaya Toure to Milan?

It saddens me to say it but there is only one reason yaya is staying and that is because there is no one out there that will pay him what he is getting now !! If there was he would be off like a shot !!

Could not agree more.

I said this the other day, and got called a rag. :)

Could not agree more.

I said this the other day, and got called a rag. :)
You pair of rags :)

Daz....you better make that 3 rags then mate!!;) as I agree with these guys!!;).....I get the same feeling with a few of our players this summer.....Players like Dzeko, Nasir, Jovetic get paid very well at City and I think some of these guys are happy to sit on the bench with their 120k a wk salaries instead of moving to a club to start every week but have to take a paycut...as soon as Dzeko got his 4year extention/pay rise he did nothing all season.....

My take, Inter have a budget on what they want Yaya to cost. Transfer fee + wages. We want X amount transfer fee therefore lowering Yaya's potential wages. Yaya knows we want his wages for Pogba so by saying he's staying he's hoping City lower the fee we want for him so he can get more wages

My take, Inter have a budget on what they want Yaya to cost. Transfer fee + wages. We want X amount transfer fee therefore lowering Yaya's potential wages. Yaya knows we want his wages for Pogba so by saying he's staying he's hoping City lower the fee we want for him so he can get more wages

Are you a private detective :)

My take ... Yaya and his agent are tw*ts, they don 't give a sh*t about City indeed Yaya only cares about himself, he's a prima donna and is agent is a greedy bastard looking for one last big pay day off the back of Yaya as he realises his prize cash cow is coming to the end of his career... Personally I would say its early days so City are going to stand firm and see what better offers come in, if not I still think we should cut our losses and get him off the wage bill as I don't think he meets are criteria of a holistic approach and building a culture at the club...

Daz....you better make that 3 rags then mate!!;) as I agree with these guys!!;).....I get the same feeling with a few of our players this summer.....Players like Dzeko, Nasir, Jovetic get paid very well at City and I think some of these guys are happy to sit on the bench with their 120k a wk salaries instead of moving to a club to start every week but have to take a paycut...as soon as Dzeko got his 4year extention/pay rise he did nothing all season.....

My name is BlueDeadHead and I am a rag.

I've long suspected that if fit his contract says must start, which isn't very healthy for the club.

I just can't see why the club would ever have agreed to such a thing, even though one could get the impression that it is the case. I just think he plays so much because his managers consider him of vital importance because our whole game basically revolves around him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.