Yaya Toure to Milan?

Hopefully Pelle has a plan for him if this is true......another season of Yaya playing in the same formation and we got a loooonnnnngggggg season ahead....hoping this isn't going to stop us upgrading the CM position...

Whether you believe the MEN or not, but they said City want the dream midfield of Pogba and Yaya next season.

A midfield three of Pogba, Fernandinho, and Yaya does look exciting.

Plenty of goals from midfield.

Pellegrini has never shown much inclination to play this guy as a No.10 which is how we'd get the best out of him, he's sh*te in in big games as a CM, just cannot do basic defensive duties and legs are going, we get overrun ... If he stays I fear it'll be two CMs under Pellegni one of which is a declining Yaya ... I really hope I'm proved wrong but I fear for next season with Pellegrini steering the ship!!!

Pellegrini has never shown much inclination to play this guy as a No.10 which is how we'd get the best out of him, he's sh*te in in big games as a CM, just cannot do basic defensive duties and legs are going, we get overrun ... If he stays I fear it'll be two CMs under Pellegni one of which is a declining Yaya ... I really hope I'm proved wrong but I fear for next season with Pellegrini steering the ship!!!
Only thing that can work wit pelles offensive tactics is more young feet. We cannot do his style with a team who averages "30 years old. We need these signings to get this team going again. Yaya is a player who need motivation, getting a top notch partner to him should get some reaction of him. We'll see, we need these young signings

Mancini: 'Wait for Yaya Toure'
By Football Italia staff

http://www.football-italia.net/67176/mancini-wait-yaya-toure

Roberto Mancini insisted Inter “have not thrown away five months” and still has hope for Yaya Toure.

The Coach spoke at a Press conference aftertonight’s 4-3 victory over Empoli, leaving them out of Europe.

“I saw many things this evening that we can build on for next season,” he assured.

“I think there are talented players here who need to continue working in order to improve. It’s true we had some negative results, but they’ve become a team despite limitations and mistakes.

“We must start again from this concept of being a real team, but be aware we can’t concede this many goals.

“I didn’t expect this when I arrived, but you have to accept these things. Keep working, it’s the only way to get better. We have worked and have not thrown away the last five months.”

Mauro Icardi bagged a brace this evening and on 22 goals is joint Capocannoniere with Luca Toni.

“He proved how much he has improved, week by week. He could’ve had four goals tonight. If he works like this, he is a great player.

“I think Icardi is destined to be one of the best in the world, as he has such room for improvement on every level.

“I’d like him to stay and the same goes for Mateo Kovacic. I want a strong squad, preferably with those two in it. After that, I don’t know how the transfer market will go.”

Yaya Toure’s agent declared Manchester City will “not even discuss” the possibility of a sale, but Mancini remains cautious.

“We need players who can help this team mature, so that means confidence and experience. Manchester City had been open to it before, now we have to wait and see what happens.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.