Yaya Toure to Milan?

sir peace frog said:
play yaya deeper tell him not to go forward,his job to pass the ball like pirlo does ,yaya has everything needed to do the job pirlo does if not better imo

Where Pirlo excels is his mobility which Yaya doesn't have, plus whilst Yaya's passing range is world class I do think Pirlo's is better.

One of the reasons we have got done over in the CL is because of Yaya's lack of mobility, players of elite quality can get past him quite comfortably at times.

Yaya's speciality is having the power to run at the opposition and score a wonder goal on quite a regular basis, you can't take that away.

sam-caddick said:
sir peace frog said:
play yaya deeper tell him not to go forward,his job to pass the ball like pirlo does ,yaya has everything needed to do the job pirlo does if not better imo

Where Pirlo excels is his mobility which Yaya doesn't have, plus whilst Yaya's possessing range is world class I do think Pirlo's is better.

One of the reasons we have got done over in the CL is because of Yaya's lack of mobility, players of elite quality can get past him quite comfortably at times.

Yaya's speciality is having the power to run at the opposition and score a wonder goal on quite a regular basis.

Pirlo's far from mobile, he's about as mobile as a stoned Gareth Barry on valium, a boss player but slower than a month in the jail.

Kun Aguero said:
sam-caddick said:
sir peace frog said:

Where Pirlo excels is his mobility which Yaya doesn't have, plus whilst Yaya's possessing range is world class I do think Pirlo's is better.

Yaya's speciality is having the power to run at the opposition and score a wonder goal on quite a regular basis.

Pirlo's far from mobile, he's about as mobile as a stoned Gareth Barry on valium, a boss player but slower than a month in the jail.

He is more mobile than Toure in my opinion, which is inevitable because he is 5 foot 10.

sir peace frog said:

I agree that he has those skills. What do you do when he refuses to play deep though?

BlueDeadHead said:
sir peace frog said:

I agree that he has those skills. What do you do when he refuses to play deep though?

Kneecap him?

sam-caddick said:
sir peace frog said:

Where Pirlo excels is his mobility which Yaya doesn't have, plus whilst Yaya's passing range is world class I do think Pirlo's is better.

Yaya's speciality is having the power to run at the opposition and score a wonder goal on quite a regular basis, you can't take that away.

I agree to some extent but I think it's also the combination of our best players, compared to people like Bayern & Barca, is just well down on workrate. Each one of our best midfield players could slot into a Barca or Bayern team & not spoil it, they are quality footballers who can do that kind of stuff, but two or threee & the workrate drop would add up & totally ruin them.

If Yaya is to stay, we have to find enough 'legs' alongside the required quality, in the rest of the team, to make up for what he lacks. Yaya Silva Nasri Dzeko is just not an energetic enough unit to play vs top european sides, but they did, regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.