Yaya Turns Down 430K A Week From China To Stay At City!

Agreed mate. For some reason the other guy thinks we need to give him a two year contract now or he won't be playing for us anymore.
Not sure what he's talking about.

would you turn down that amount of money knowing you only have 6 months left on your old contract and you would be lucky to get £100.000 elsewhere
look i love yaya and he is a legend for me without the big goals for city would still be looking for silverware

but your football career is short and you put your wife and kids first and money is key he owes us nothing really and he knows that time is running out in them legs we had to change our minds about yaya and take him back into our arms again after the summer with him and his agent who went to war with pep and the club. so what do you think that was over YES money and new contract so for me trust nobody in football

would you turn down that amount of money knowing you only have 6 months left on your old contract and you would be lucky to get £100.000 elsewhere
look i love yaya and he is a legend for me without the big goals for city would still be looking for silverware

but your football career is short and you put your wife and kids first and money is key he owes us nothing really and he knows that time is running out in them legs we had to change our minds about yaya and take him back into our arms again after the summer with him and his agent who went to war with pep and the club. so what do you think that was over YES money and new contract so for me trust nobody in football

O.K, so let's say we don't offer him a new contract in January. How does that turn into him not playing for us for the rest of the season?
Serious question by the way.
I fully expect a "Milner" in the summer.

We have a winner ;)

Added to cynically running down his contract for the last two years, earning £12m a year for seven years and becoming a free agent this summer, Yaya can afford to turn down China because someone will still pay him a fortune to stay in England.

Or a massive signing on bonus in China which he can bank and then fuck off at soonest opportunity?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.