Yes or No. Do you think we'll win the PL next season?

Yes , i see no reason why we can't .......

it's only a matter of time before a new manager is installed .....

we've had the premierships best defence two seasons running , and all we needed last season was more goals ...... a lot will depend on who we bring in ..... should we get Falcao , for instance , it could make a huge difference.

mammutly said:
Pretty sure there will be 3 or 4 teams competing for the title next season.

Might be worth stressing that 3 or 4 teams competing for the title means that we won't win every game. But neither will anyone else so a flat spin, knee jerk panic is not needed if we happen to drop a point or 3.

If we still had Mancini and Platt we would be clear favourites - in the box seat in the transfer market and the only one of this years top 3 with any stability. As it is, we are probably starting on a par with Chelsea and Utd.
So, I think the title could be largely decided by what happens in June and July, particularly if Chelsea get their targets and we don't get ours or vice versa.

The players weren't happy with Mancini so wed have stated the season with problems behind the scenes. No way would we be favourites if Mancini was in charge and this is from someone who liked him. We didn't have a choice we had to change. As it is we're starting on level terms along with the rags, arsenal, spurs and Liverpool with chelsea being the favourite for the summit. Of course that could change depending on who gets who in the summer.

No Chelsea will walk it with Mourinho at the helm.
United will finish 4th or lower, I can see us get 2nd or 3rd.

citymad said:
mammutly said:
Pretty sure there will be 3 or 4 teams competing for the title next season.

Might be worth stressing that 3 or 4 teams competing for the title means that we won't win every game. But neither will anyone else so a flat spin, knee jerk panic is not needed if we happen to drop a point or 3.

If we still had Mancini and Platt we would be clear favourites - in the box seat in the transfer market and the only one of this years top 3 with any stability. As it is, we are probably starting on a par with Chelsea and Utd.
So, I think the title could be largely decided by what happens in June and July, particularly if Chelsea get their targets and we don't get ours or vice versa.

The players weren't happy with Mancini so wed have stated the season with problems behind the scenes. No way would we be favourites if Mancini was in charge and this is from someone who liked him. We didn't have a choice we had to change. As it is we're starting on level terms along with the rags, arsenal, spurs and Liverpool with chelsea being the favourite for the summit. Of course that could change depending on who gets who in the summer.

The players, and any problems they had with the manager, should have been sorted behind the scenes. A lot of successful clubs have needed to go through a similar process.You have to wonder what we do now if the players are not happy with the next manager, or the board, or each other!

The club needs to progress, not rip it up and start again. The quality of the squad and the money available will ensure we are top 3, but I can't help thinking we threw away our advantage over the other 2.

think its gona be a fight with cheski under jose. what we mustnt do is drop stupid points or thow games away, we learned to win ugly 2012 and we must do same this coming season. if we do this, then i cant see why we cant pip jose if he goes to london

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.