Yokohama (A) - Pre-Season Friendly | Post-Match Thread

Johnny MOTM, and one of the best players in the world. Cancelo had a great game, both defensively and offensively. Mateo had a solid debut, and he will fit right in with time. Assured on the ball, excellent on the ball, and with good vision. Gomez and Bobb on the wings looked lively, confident, technically great, and showed great crossing. I would be happy with both as our LW/RW backups. Haaland/Rodri best in the world in their positions, both with a good chance of winning the Ballon d'Or.

What's the take on Bobb and Perrone? I think they are special talents. I watched the first half and then spent an hour and a half on video call to my 78-year-old, deaf dad, trying to help him sort his computer - one of the most difficult tasks I ever have to tackle.

What's the take on Bobb and Perrone? I think they are special talents. I watched the first half and then spent an hour and a half on video call to my 78-year-old, deaf dad, trying to help him sort his computer - one of the most difficult tasks I ever have to tackle.
Welcome to my world. Mine is 87 and hard work. But a dyed in the wool Blue.

Welcome to my world. Mine is 87 and hard work. But a dyed in the wool Blue.
Mine too. But a combination of deafness, technical phobia, and a refusal to use anything but cash make things tricky...I think that's the word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.