You Have 100 Hate Points

Rags (club and supporters) -- 30
Rag sense of entitlement -- 30
Candlelighter supporters -- 25 and likely to subsume all other categories at current rate of growth
Candlelighter club -- 10
Arsenal -- 2 (fallen dramatically since Wenger departed)
Duncan Castles -- 3

Had my car serviced last week and the service guy is a Dipper. He had the temerity to tell me that Raheem was gonna win an Olympic medal off the high board. Not just a gold medal ahead of El Pharaoh but the implication that he would manage a clean sweep of all three medals. I award Dipper fans my full allocation of 100 and with added VAR, sorry, VAT, a total of 250.

Nicely done.

I’m too nice a person to hate anybody. Except those fucking rag and dipper c***s. 50 each.

Had my car serviced last week and the service guy is a Dipper. He had the temerity to tell me that Raheem was gonna win an Olympic medal off the high board. Not just a gold medal ahead of El Pharaoh but the implication that he would manage a clean sweep of all three medals. I award Dipper fans my full allocation of 100 and with added VAR, sorry, VAT, a total of 250.

That's a hell of a V.A.T. rate, but yeah they deserve what they get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.