You Have 100 Hate Points

35 - Liverpool
30 - United
20 - Cardiff (cloggers, all of them)
10 - Salah (cheat, all of him)
5 - Klopp’s “Teeth” (false, all of them)

80 dippers
15 rags
5 UEFA

Was going to get the S*n, the Fail, Sly, BT worked in there but they are pretty well encompassed within the first two entries.

I think prior to the red-nosed Ogre leaving in 2013 it would have been 90 rags, 10 media.

To have attained a Grade 4 am I right in assuming the Sums CSE papers had multiple choice options in it
Some of them were. But others required vigorous working out in the margin.
The weird thing is a got a grade 1 in my mock exam.

80 points to the SCUM
10 points to Scousers
5 points to Leeds
5 points to Stockport

I take my 100 points and put them on black 24 - it comes in at 35/1 and I now have 3600 hate points to spread throughout the footballing world............

Swamp donkeys 2500
Alternative Scouse entitled version 1000
PNE 100

In the last few years Liverpool have been getting on my tits massively (generally because most of them are unbearable tw#ts), but I still bear so much scar tissue from our quiet neighbors that I can't even put Liverpool in the same league as them when it comes to dishing out the hatred points.

Piss can
That banner
Roy Keane
David May
Olly Murs
The enormous additional strain put onto the M6 for a home game
Van Nistelrooy
Class of '92
Eamon Holmes
Rat boy
Chosen one
The United way
Bet Fred
That banner
Every ex-player that gets a managerial job because of who they played for
Give it to Giggsy
That f#cking banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And whilst I do dislike a lot of other teams / people / things in the game I like my hatred in as fewer concentrated placee as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.