You know what will happen with Elano.....

allyboy

He's not going to get a look in come in Jan (barely gets one now), sell him to Inter and he'll win the fookin league with them, score and make shit loads and be a messiah at his new club.

Its really gonna piss me off cos it happens too often with City.
this guy bangs em in for Brazil's national team and we can't get more than half a season's performance out of him.

World class player wasted at our club.................. again.

aaarrrgghhhhh.

I'd hate to see him go. If he is going it would be all right to see him in Inter though. Often have a look at their games, mostly to see how Ibrahimovic is doing.

He was the best of an average team for the first part of the season in my eyes.

He may move and do well (for a bit) and good luck if he does, but i don't think that he is the future.

In the past we may have stuck with him and kept him in the team but i think our ambitions are greater than he is.

You know your stuff Ntini don't you sweetheart?

Brazilian international= world class for me, love.

Sweet dreams.

2parablue said:
He was the best of an average team for the first part of the season in my eyes.

He may move and do well (for a bit) and good luck if he does, but i don't think that he is the future.

In the past we may have stuck with him and kept him in the team but i think our ambitions are greater than he is.

I'd think he'd do really well in a team like Inter. He's certainly proven himself in the Brazil squad anyway.

allyboy said:
You know your stuff Ntini don't you sweetheart?

Brazilian international= world class for me, love.

Sweet dreams.

If you knew 77 you'd know you really couldn't have said anything more idiotic than "you know your stuff...". You're a nasty piece of work mate, have been since you started and you haven't changed. Relentless. I still think you are a rag.

You must have been watching a different Elano than i have Allyboy honestly.

WE CANNOT BE SENTIMENTAL!!!

Of course it was a great free kick but it cant keep him here forever!! ;-)

Players do not get dropped for nothing, especially if they are "world class".

He has not managed to re capture his early form- therefore he has to pack his bags and move on with his career.

oh....(tinhat at the ready) he can take his friend Jo with him if he wants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.