Young Boys (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Watch Doku's effort first half and then tell me the watered pitch had no affect. You really need to try it yourself. You'll realize how different it is. I thought the players handled the pitch brilliantly.

I have no doubt the pitch was the issue in that instance and it clearly made a difference to City's performance. I think a number of errors made were a consequence of the pitch, even if it was just unfamiliarity with it.

Such pitches should be outlawed at the top level of the game.

He's definitely not. Edgehill had to take shit every game at one stage from fans in the ground. Big difference from some slating Nunes on a football forum.
Maybe not to the extent Richard was (that was horrendous) but, like Richard, Matheus is being targeted by a section of our fans. Difference being, as you said, it's online rather than at the ground. I wonder what the level of abuse Edghill got would have been like if BM was around in his day?

ridiculous pitch, rain on plastic !

You could see haaland take is pen and just hit it hard as possible at the goal, had he tried to place it he would have slipped. When he did score the rain had stopped.

ankle injuries happen on this sort of pitch, get a grip uefa.

good referee, why cant the prem give us this confidence in a game.

Maybe not to the extent Richard was (that was horrendous) but, like Richard, Matheus is being targeted by a section of our fans. Difference being, as you said, it's online rather than at the ground. I wonder what the level of abuse Edghill got would have been like if BM was around in his day?
I dread to think but i think you mods wold be giving out thread bans because the abuse Edghill got was hateful, no wonder he had no confidence. At least Nunes or any other player getting slated on here will(probably )never read it.

I dread to think but i think you mods wold be giving out thread bans because the abuse Edghill got was hateful, no wonder he had no confidence. At least Nunes or any other player getting slated on here will(probably )never read it.
I really felt bad for Edghill at the time. Yes; he was a limited footballer, no use pretending otherwise. He was no Maradona or Platini. But he always tried his best. That's all we can ask of any player, surely. Rather that than someone blessed with talent who strolls around the pitch not really giving a fuck. Fowler and McManaman spring to mind straight away (though there's quite a few more).

More or less the same as Phillips gets on his player profile. He has hardly stood a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.