Your review of 2010

BlueSniffer

Ladies and Gents, the end of 2010 is almost upon us. As a bit of end of year festive fun, what's your review of MCFC's 2010

Best Moment:

Worst Moment:

Best player:

Biggest let down:

Favourite starting 11:

Hopes/Expectations for 2011:

Best Moment: Beating Chelsea at Stamford 4-2. Closely followed by the first 6 minutes at Burnley when the Blue Juggernaut steamed straight through them.

Worst Moment: Getting knocked out of the FA Cup at Stoke.

Best player: Nigel de Jong

Biggest let down: Adebayor

Favourite starting 11:
1 Hart
2 Zabaleta
3 It's be harsh on Bridge to say Kolarov, so Bridge.
4 Toure K
5 Kompany
6 de Jong
7 Bellamy
8 Barry
9 Tevez
10 Silva
11 Johnson

Hopes/Expectations for 2011: A trophy!!!! I've got a feeling that we'll win the FA Cup this year. Also, a healthy and happy 2011 to all blues.

Best Moment: Signing David Silva

Worst Moment: Tevez's transfer request.

Best player: Tevez/NJD/Kompany (hard to call)

Biggest let down: Not finishing 4th.

Favourite starting 11:
1 Hart
2 Pab Zab
3 Kompany
4 Kolo Toure
5 Kolarov
6 Adam Johnson
7 Barry/Yaya (really can't decide)
8 De Jong
9 Silva
10 Tevez
11 Adebayor

Hopes/Expectations for 2011 (ps Gary....Everton are NOT going to win the league):

Realistically it's got to be a top 4 finish. Not bothered about a trophy although one would be nice.

Best Moment: When Tevez celebrated to Fergie.

Worst Moment: Getting knocked outta the carling cup at the swamp :(

Best player: Carlos TEVEZ !

Biggest let down: Lescott

Favourite starting 11:
1 Hart
2 Zab
3 Kompany
4 Toure
5 Kolarov
6 Adam johnson
7 De jong
8 yaya
9 Bellamy
10 Tevez
11 Silva

Hopes/Expectations for 2011: A trophy got a feeling we will win europa ;P

Best Moment: Tevez' goal against Chelsea to make it 1-0.

Worst Moment: Being knocked out of the Carling Cup by the Rags.

Best player: David Silva.

Biggest let down: Jerome Boateng or Emmanuel Adebayor.

Favourite starting 11:
1 Hart
2 Zabaleta
3 Touré
4 Kompany
5 Kolarov
6 De Jong
7 Barry
8 Yaya Touré
9 David Silva
10 Mario Balotelli
11 Carlos Tevez.

Hopes/Expectations for 2011: A good run in the Europa League, and... the FA Cup in our cabinet? 4th place in the Premier League.

Best Moment: Beatin Chelsea 4-2

Worst Moment:Losing to the rags in the Semi-Final

Best player: de Jong

Biggest let down: No seeing de Jong score YET

Favourite starting 11:
1 Hart
2 Zabaleta
3 Toure
4 Kompany
5 Kolorov
6 de Jong
7 Yaya
8 Barry
9 Silva
10 Tevez
11 Balotelli

Hopes/Expectations for 2011: de Jong to score an absolute bolt of a goal. and to win some silverware.

Best Moment: Our atmosphere at West Brom away. Our performance at Fulham away. Beating Chelsea 4-2 at the Bridge.

Worst Moment: Carlos Tevez making us look like twats. Losing to United in the last minute for the second time. Losing to United in the last minute for the third time. Losing to Everton three times with an aggregate score of 6-1.

Best player: Nigel de Jong. Vincent Kompany. David Silva. Pablo Zabaleta.

Biggest let down: Carlos Tevez. Yaya's first 10 games. James Milner.

Favourite starting 11:
----------------------------Hart----------------------------
Zabaleta--------Richards--------Kompany--------Kolorov
------------------de Jong--------Barry--------------------
----------------------------Yaya---------------------------
----------Balotelli--------------------------Silva----------
-----------------------------???---------------------------

To get a striker good enough to replace Tevez whenever it is Tevez has been promised to be sold (January/Summer) (Benzema/Torres/Eto'o).
To get Dzeko to improve our striker strength in depth.
Sign another striker. Hulk/a decent young lad.
To sign Iniesta/Fabragas/Sneijder/Kaka to play up with Yaya in central/attacking/creative midfield (drop Barry from that line-up above).
To sell Bridge, Santa Cruz, Jo, Adebayor and Tevez.
To start to gel a bit more.
To start to become more consistent with high level performances.
To cut out dog shit performances.
I'm not placing any expectations on winning trophies or finishing in a Champions Lg league placing because I know we're still developing so realistically we could just as easily finish third as much as we can finish fifth.

Best Moment: Chelsea away

Worst Moment: Tevez's transfer request.

Best player: Zab/NJD/Kompany

Biggest let down: Carling cup

Favourite starting 11:
1 Hart
2 Pab Zab
3 Kompany
4 Kolo Toure
5 Kolarov
6 Ya Ya Toure
7 Barry
8 De Jong
9 Silva
10 Tevez
11 Balotelli

Hopes/Expectations for 2011
top 3 and a trophy

Best Moment: Seeing David Silva bed in

Worst Moment: Boyata getting sent off at Arsenal when we could have won that match, conceding late on against Sunderland / Stoke etc. Tevez' transfer request and the way many on here handled it - Especially after what was said about Rooney across the road.

Best player: Kompany, Tevez, Silva

Biggest let down: Milner, Tevez, Boateng, Fans (booing)

Favourite starting 11:
1 Hart - He was much better at the start of the season. Would love to see some performances like Tottenham..

2 Zabaletta - This guy is great and I think may be our first choice RB now, as well as 2nd choice LB and probs even 3rd choice CB

3 Toure K - Very steady but I think his partnership with Vinnie is now among the best in the league

4 Kompany - Great center half and we're gonna start hearing a lot about him, finally started to be noticed after putting in great performances almost every game

5 Kolarov - Wish he would score though!

6 Barry - There's a reason he starts every match for England, he might be slow but he's a great passer of the ball and has a good footballing brain

7 Toure Y - So glad this guy has finally bedded in to the PL, last 4-5 games for us he's been quality, wish others would stop calling him a DM for us though when he's clearly not

8 Big Nige - We really miss him when he's not in the team, one of the first names on the sheet and from the official videos / training reports seems like a great guy too.

9 David Silva - My favourite signing of ours this year, he's a quality guy and some of the assists and goals he's scored for us are incredible. I would love some of his spanish team mates to sign for us so let's hope he's bigging us up on international duty!

10 Mario Balotelli - This guy blows hot and cold with me. I can understand his traits of not celebrating his goals but can you imagine his skill and brain with someone like Milner's or workrate/attitude. Such a shame he has such arrogance and a bad attitude. I hope he can start pumping the goals in.

11 Carlos Tevez - Even after the saga he put us through, he's been our shining talisman and leading goalscorer there's no way I could or would want to leave him off the starting XI. I've come to the acceptance he'll be gone in summer but I think as long as we get a decent price for him and we finish 4th I will wish him well and thank him for everything.

Hopes/Expectations for 2011: Europa league final, beat the rags at the swamp to make up for that dire 0-0, a COMFORTABLE 4th/3rd place, no last match day scrambles - We've all seen how we cope with the pressure..

BlueSniffer said:
Ladies and Gents, the end of 2010 is almost upon us. As a bit of end of year festive fun, what's your review of MCFC's 2010

Best Moment:Bellamy's equaliser at O.T.

Worst Moment:5 or was it 10 minutes later

Best player:Carlos Tevez

Biggest let down:Carlos Tevez

Favourite starting 11:
1Hart
2Zab
3Lescott
4Kompany
5Toure
6NDJ
7Johnson (A)
8Barry
9Tevez
10Balotelli
11Silva

A euro/F.A Cup final and top 3 finish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.