Your Ten hardest players seen at City

ox-blue said:
Colin Hendry?
Yes I have been trying to remember the name of that big Scottish bastard for the last ten minutes. He was as hard as nails but not as tough as Mike Doyle. Incidentally, Willie Donachie was a wild one too...hopefully we will soon be able to add the name of Craig Bellamy.

What has Zabaletta done to earn this 'hard' tag please?

Nothing at all apart from demonstrate he is prepared to tackle.

Typical schoolboy obsession with 'the new boy', the same obsession that has led some to label him as 'brilliant' and has seen numerous new players here lauded as 'quality' upon their arrival, only to be found out as average as time goes on.

Sounds more like schoolboys wanting and hoping that they will be able to say that they know 'the school cock' rather than a rational judgement based on any sort of evidence as to whether he is 'hard' or not'

I wouldn't mind him going through a couple of the wingers who have skinned him, rather than letting them get free if he's that hard.

Bert was before my time, but he probably should go in for his F A Cup Final, which my step-father was at Wembley for...

so here's my list (in no particular order) who I personally saw play:-

Brian Kidd
Gerry Gow
Bobby MacDonald
Danny Tiatto
Joey Barton
Steve McMahon
Nicky Reid
Stuart Pearce
Peter Reid

and of course if forearms are allowed to count: Ben Thatcher

shaunmcfc11 said:
Crikey,Some orf you must remember when franny lee had a go at that other player cant remember who but its on the Lee,Bell,Summerbee video sure its spuds or derby anyway he fuckin wades in like a madman and dont forget franny is only a small bloke.That for me is a hard twat.The other bloke shat himself....

That would be noman hunter at leeds.
Both got sent off and frannie set about when they were walking off

Mauritzio Guadinio what a legend. Jim and Jeff Whitley, Richard the bad boy Edghill haha

Terry Cooke was solid aswel haha

Mauritzio Guadinio what a legend. Jim and Jeff Whitley, Richard the bad boy Edghill haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.