Your XI vs. Crystal Palace

I was going to post this topic!

I think Weiss will definatly get a start, De Jong and Bellamy will be in there and Petrov. Could be a similar formation to the Barca match.
Not sure about defense, a few youth team players could be thrown in such as McGivern

----------Taylor-----------
Zab--Lescott--Dunne-McGivern
----------DeJong-----------
-----Ireland------Barry------
Weiss-----------------Petrov
----------Bellamy----------

i was thinking this , look at the team we had against brighton , that was our 2nd choice side , but now our 2nd chioce side is still very strong , premiership quality players make up our weakend line up , its bloody amazing. when we play palace i cant possibly see how he can field a weakend side , he has to play most of the substitues, de jong , zabba , petrov , weiss, bellers, onuoha. but if lescott has signed by then he will definetly get in the squad , probs on the bench

We have a pretty strong second side. I'd be inclined to play them where possible together with a few first teamers

Zabaleta
TBH
Ned
McGivern

De Jong
Barry
Ireland

Weiss
Tevez
Petrov

acquiesce said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
-----------------Given-----------------

---Zabaleta--Onouha--Toure---Bridge---

---Weiss--Ireland---De Jong---Petrov---

-----------Adebayor---Tevez-----------

I wouldn't be surprised by this. Maybe Bellamy in place of one of the forwards, otherwise good.

yeah I totally agree. Some good physical players there which we will need to play against warnocks team. They will try kicking the shit out of us I reckon, so it will be good to have a few beasty players in there like De Jong, Petrov, Tevez

-------------Given---------------
Zab----Toure------Lescott--Mcgivern
-------Ireland-----Barry-----------
SWP-------------------------Petrov
---------Tevez----Bellamy---------

Taylor, Onouha, Dunne, Richards, Dejong, Weiss, Ade

Bridge, Robinho and Ade could do with a rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.