You're the weakest link...goodbye

Lol Ipswich Town, probably the least offensive fans in England. That banner was probably master minded by a guy who has just figured out spuds can sprout into more spuds and has been working on it for 3 decades. I think your lot have bigger fish to fry than them!!

They may well be in the premier league next season. I wouldn't mind seeing them back up
I don’t care what fish we have to fry: fuck Wigan, fuck Boro, fuck Luton, fuck Stockport, fuck FC United… and fuck Ipswich!

Understand that blues remember that banner, odd that they’d be gloating when a non-rival team gets relegated.

The reason I comment is that I remember a few different Ipswich fans wishing us all the best for the final after the game at Villa Park. I wanted them to win the UEFA Cup that year because of that. They were a cracking team in those days.

Understand that blues remember that banner, odd that they’d be gloating when a non-rival team gets relegated.

The reason I comment is that I remember a few different Ipswich fans wishing us all the best for the final after the game at Villa Park. I wanted them to win the UEFA Cup that year because of that. They were a cracking team in those days.
We had been rivals though the year before, they resented us to for beating them to automatic promotion.

I had the opposite. I was in the Holt end and it was split down the middle, us one half Ipswich the other. I went up to wish them all the best in the UEFA cup and the league and just got blanked and glared at. No problem I understand we'd just beaten them. I did add they had two trophies to go for and we only had the fa cup.

Lol Ipswich Town, probably the least offensive fans in England. That banner was probably master minded by a guy who has just figured out spuds can sprout into more spuds and has been working on it for 3 decades. I think your lot have bigger fish to fry than them!!

They may well be in the premier league next season. I wouldn't mind seeing them back up

Pretty sure Spurs will have dislike for teams that City don’t.

Was it Charlton that went up as champions?

Whatever happened to them?
Charlton and Ipswich clubs and fans were all over each other like a rash. Charlton players went out on the piss after their promotion was confirmed and faced Ipswich next game which they promptly lost after a half arsed performance.

I don’t care what fish we have to fry: fuck Wigan, fuck Boro, fuck Luton, fuck Stockport, fuck FC United… and fuck Ipswich!
My thoughts entirely. Fuck em all. Hopefully we can stuff Luton this season in the league and the others in the Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.