Zab or Micah?

I honestly think Micah is better. Believe it or not but Zaba gets caught out of position all the time and was to blame for numerous goals last season (he was still fantastic though)

Absolutely gutting that Micah is never going to reach the potential he showed when he first broke into the first team. Admittedly, he has been horrendously unlucky with injuries, but mentally he wasn't ready for Premier League football either. He decided to bulk up too much, to the point where he wasn't a footballer, but an athlete in a football shirt. Plus, the fact that nobody knew where to play him didn't help either.

That being said, I would still play him over Zabaleta. Despite how much I love Pab, he just doesn't contribute enough going forwards for a team with our ambitions. Neither of last season's first choice full-backs do. I think/hope that Pellegrini can improve Micah defensively, which if he does, he might finally become England's first choice.

Just read through this thread and us City fans at this moment have voted 32-13 in favour of Micah and after the season Zaba had last season that shows how highly we rate Micah

kippaxchris said:
Just read through this thread and us City fans at this moment have voted 32-13 in favour of Micah and after the season Zaba had last season that shows how highly we rate Micah

Just need Micah to prove us right this season, and I've got a feeling in my bones that he will ;).

Zaba for right now
Micah for the not too distant future.

It's a blessing to have two of the top 5 right backs in the league on our team. Zaba can do a job at left back, and I'm not really a fan of Clichy or Kovlarov so I don't see why not give him a run on the left.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Who benefits the side more?
Is it a case of who the opposition is?

Does Richards get your vote because of his power, attacking prowess and strong defending or is it Zabaleta with his commitment, reliability and love for the shirt?

Richards in my opinion.

(And before you say it ... yes, I've got my tin hat on)

I think MadPab just shades this one due to his versatility and fitness.

Thinking about it Micah has also done well in several positions.

It's a shame they both play in the same position.

I rate them both so much, but if he is 100% fit (which is a big if) then I'd go with Richards.

When he is fully fit there isn't a RB who even comes close to him in England.

If we sell Kolarov, we could use Zab as cover in both full back positions.
Something he did plenty of for us in our FA cup winning season. I may be wrong but I think he played LB more that season than he did RB.

I want to say Richards just cos its great having a few English players in the squad. There's not a lot in it in terms of quality. Like someone said earlier if we're gonna go all out attack - Richards, if we need to play it smart in CL probably zab

imo micah allday long hes younger faster stronger better going forward an hes english which is bonus for the national team if he will ever be given a proper chance, carnt blame zabba tho love him to bits an you know you dont have to worry about him fucking up if hes playing you can put 100% trust in him to do the job properly one of the city greats, i just prefer micah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.