Zin zimmer & Ajay

Chippy said:
bluebean said:
Ajay, is this nailed on for city or is he likely to go to another club? what does your info suggest? and im aware things can change so aint hanging on every word? but whats the % at the minute that he'll be a city player?
bluebean you are a legend, I picture you checking your horoscope every day in the Sun and staying indoors if it doesn't look too good

PMSL!!

hilts said:
Godfather said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
hilts said:
Oh my god can we all stop it now, stating that city might sign tevez or get mourinho is not inside information it's a guess based on obvious facts(city have money, tevez has stated he thinks he will be leaving the rags and wants to stay in england/ its been rumoured for months that mourinho is not happy in italy and guess who might be able to give him a massive contract)

and to post replies like " i really enjoy your posts" "can you give us anymore info please" "heard anymore inside knowledge god like creature" is embarrassing.

i hope none of you are grown men

People can believe/disbelieve what they want on here Hilts. We have that choice.

Telling everyone who chooses to show interest in Ajay's/Zin Zimmer's posts that they are "embarrassing" because their view differs from yours is also your choice, if somewhat condescending.

However, if you think your post will suddenly make people stop then I'm affraid you would have better luck convincing Alan Shearer to appoint Joey Barton his assistant next season.

Have your view, but don't lay into people because they have a view that differs from yours.

Excellent post, my sentiments exactly. Even if these ITK posts arent true, they are a great read and if people dont believe them there is no reason to come out and say it, just keep your mouth shut and dont read the threads. Its so simple.

I can comment on them if i like, who are you the internet police. If you find being fed bullshit by attention seeking idiots entertaining or a great read then more fool you it's a free country it just makes city fans look like a bunch of pillocks. You cant tell me its not crossed your mind that some of these people are sat at home with their rag shirts on pissing themselves?

Yeah it has crossed my mind and if it turns out that way i couldnt care less! Its like reading a work of fiction, therefore its entertaining to me and many others.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
hilts said:
Oh my god can we all stop it now, stating that city might sign tevez or get mourinho is not inside information it's a guess based on obvious facts(city have money, tevez has stated he thinks he will be leaving the rags and wants to stay in england/ its been rumoured for months that mourinho is not happy in italy and guess who might be able to give him a massive contract)

and to post replies like " i really enjoy your posts" "can you give us anymore info please" "heard anymore inside knowledge god like creature" is embarrassing.

i hope none of you are grown men

People can believe/disbelieve what they want on here Hilts. We have that choice.

Telling everyone who chooses to show interest in Ajay's/Zin Zimmer's posts that they are "embarrassing" because their view differs from yours is also your choice, if somewhat condescending.

However, if you think your post will suddenly make people stop then I'm affraid you would have better luck convincing Alan Shearer to appoint Joey Barton his assistant next season.

Have your view, but don't lay into people because they have a view that differs from yours.

THIS - Its a fooking forum is it not?????????????

Hilts

I think you have lost out - no one is backing your view and as the previous posts have said we enjoy the read, doesnt neccessarily mean we believe it all - BUT if it comes true will you be jumping ship then or will you come back and hold your hands up?

I wasnt even particularly having a go at ajay, if someone wants to post what they believe(or not) to be inside info thats up to them it's the childish over reaction to it, begging for more info like some desperate smack head. These people like giving info there's no need to beg them.

gillymcfc said:
Hilts

I think you have lost out - no one is backing your view and as the previous posts have said we enjoy the read, doesnt neccessarily mean we believe it all - BUT if it comes true will you be jumping ship then or will you come back and hold your hands up?

i suggest you read the posts before you believe it is my solitary opinion, also say for instance say tevez did sign that doesnt mean anything, me and a mate at work(a rag) discussed the possibilty months back as it is a possibilty, no insider knowledge just common sense.

hilts said:
I wasnt even particularly having a go at ajay, if someone wants to post what they believe(or not) to be inside info thats up to them it's the childish over reaction to it, begging for more info like some desperate smack head. These people like giving info there's no need to beg them.

haha!! Childish reaction??? like calling them bullshitters and being abusive for no real reason?? yeah, we're the childish ones.

Ajay said:
These people like giving info there's no need to beg them.

Wrong - I give it because this is a forum to share news and opinions.

Ajay if you heard some info tomorrow would you share it or would you wait for a dozen pleading posts first? thats my point

If it pisses you off so much because some of us actually enjoy Reading their posts why would you come and look on a topic named Zin zimmer & ajay? Just to moan? just chill out it's a forum, just don't read them fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.