Zonal defending = 3 leaked goals. It has to stop!

ManCityFC said:
This shite didn't work. We need to go man for man. Pissed off with it now.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

The 1st goal was really unlucky, kolo blasted a clearance that hit zabb on the back. The 2nd one was a pen, and i didn't see the last one as i had my back to the game. Don't worry though, you are not as bad as the **** yes '****' that sits behind me in 136 with the red coat. He slates every player all game, after carlos's solo goal, the prick said "he should've passed" Honestly if my daughter wasn't with me i'd follow him to the bogs and one bomb him. He also knows stats on EVERY visting player this season.

Sent from my laptop using my fingers.

Still agree it isn't a problem? Another unmarked goal again.
We need to put a stop to this.

ManCityFC said:

Sent from your bollocks via your arse

ManCityFC said:

If Hart hadn't been concentrating on pushing that small bloke away, he might have seen the corner coming in. He has gone from being confident to cocky.

UUBlue said:
ManCityFC said:

If Hart hadn't been concentrating on pushing that small bloke away, he might have seen the corner coming in. He has gone from being confident to cocky.
Agree - it´s been clear to see recently - he needs to be put under pressure for his place

UUBlue said:
ManCityFC said:

Yes, this is 100% correct. The replay clearly showed that goal conceded because Hart didn't focus on the ball enough. It was Hart's fault 100%.

Havent seen Joe make a decent save since the Arse,its time he started getting to a few of the soft goals we are conceding,I certainly dont have the same confidence in him as i had once.comeon Joe its time you started living up to your reputation.

Gelsons Dad said:
ManCityFC said:

I would agree if we didn't have the best defensive record in the prem!!

sent from my zx81 using fingers

We don't! So you agree!?

Another piss poor goal conceded from a set piece. But nothing to worry about I guess?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.