Paulo Dybala

a reliable Italian journalist has stated that Dybala's contract doesn't have a release clause. it was a fake rumor apparently. Juventus will probably demand more than 65 mill if we go in for him. Icardi would be a much better option with ability and price in mind.

Last edited:
Dybala' s Agent and Juventus Executives have been recently discussing proposals for a new contract. Dybala would get paid more €€€€. An extension of 1 further year to 2021. A possible buy out clause has been discussed of €150m but Juventus are in no hurry to sell and think they could get more if they hold on to him until after the World Cup in Russian 2018. As they are predicting he could be the Player of the touxrnament.

Dybala does not have a buy out clause at present. If they sold him this summer don't expect any change from €90m. Personally I would not pay that for him. China could be calling but surely he wouldn't!

So its impossible to compare two players from different league? Glad your not a scout for City.

It's clearly not impossible but given the contexts I've provided above it's not a great way to compare players.

Especially when you are cherry picking and comparing it to something that happened 6 years ago.

If Aguero gets replaced this summer it 100% needs to be by someone who is as good if not better than him, not someone who, via this prism of 'maybe' you're using, might end up as good as him.

The Hart-Bravo scenario should be enough to show you you don't replace an integral part of your spine with a player who isn't as good as the one he replaces.

a reliable Italian journalist has stated that Dybala's contract doesn't have a release clause. it was a fake rumor apparently. Juventus will probably demand more than 65 mill if we go in for him. Icardi would be a much better option with ability and price in mind.

I can't stand him. i don't know what it it, he just offends me every time I look at him/watch him play

Is he better than Gabriel Jesus ?
He's different to Gabriel Jesus.
Bit hard to tell what his level is at the moment, his goalscoring has gone backwards but Juve are playing him out of position and very deep to accommodate Higuain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.