"Alty fan" Taylor to referee Huddersfield

He did us good and proper against Chelsea and will do us again. I won't be at the game but if I were I'd give him dog's abuse. I hope you Blues do the same.

It's an fa cup game, perfect for chucking tennis balls at the bent ****. 4,000 balls ideally red ones at him when down our end would look ace ;)

Worst that could happen would be a fine, they can't do us any points for it.

If I'd managed to get a ticket I'dhave no voice from abusing him by half-time.

Taylor is a wanker
He wears a wankers hat
Says his team is Altrincham
But really is a rag

He proved at home to Chelsea
How much he loves the Scum
And every time he referees
We'll always out the ****

Coz Taylor is a wanker....

Interesting story i heard (and the source is very reliable) is that Taylor 100% was going to send sideshow bob off and didn't because the assistant on the near side was shouting to him that it wasn't a foul on Sergio and because he wasn't 100% sure he went with the assistants view (i remember seeing him go for his pocket at the time to send him off).
He has watched the incident since on TV and has said he should have sent him off.
That 1 decision could cost us the league, we'd only be 2 points behind now.
Lets hope he feels he owes us one.

Interesting story i heard (and the source is very reliable) is that Taylor 100% was going to send sideshow bob off and didn't because the assistant on the near side was shouting to him that it wasn't a foul on Sergio and because he wasn't 100% sure he went with the assistants view (i remember seeing him go for his pocket at the time to send him off).
He has watched the incident since on TV and has said he should have sent him off.
That 1 decision could cost us the league, we'd only be 2 points behind now.
Lets hope he feels he owes us one.
Well tell your very reliable source to letthe red prick know that, while we appreciate him taking the time to watch it back on TV, we all think hes a **** and we hope he gets bad cat aids. And ask him how hes getting on with his wabbit twubble

This is the kind of response I am certain we get from the FArce. Compare that to Crappenberg not reffing at Goodison for seasons after he fucked EFC over in the derby, and MANUre only getting sent tossers who were Ferguson and penalty to the Rags-compliant.

Are there any more recent examples of refs being avoided?

This **** seems to be reffing us, Liverpool or united most weeks. Would it really be that difficult for the FA to keep him away from those matches given that plenty of people are publicly questioning his bollocks Altrincham story?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.