Thomas Lemar

He's an incredible talent, I'm sure that's the third Monaco player we've been linked to this week I think.

He's an incredible talent, I'm sure that's the third Monaco player we've been linked to this week I think.
Has it not been 4 or 5? Sidibe, Fabinho, this lad, Bayakoko and Mbappe? I think we're just trying to unsettle them before the CL match next week, hopefully they don't see it as a job interview instead.

4th. Sidibe, Fabinho, Bakayoko and now Lemar. It's as if we have a CL knockout round game against them coming up.

My bad, I've only seen the links to Bakayoko, Sidibe and now Lemar this week. They've got some serious talent through their squad. I know we've been linked with Fabinho for quite some time as well. This Kid has something about him though and definitely has some serious potential and talent.

My bad, I've only seen the links to Bakayoko, Sidibe and now Lemar this week. They've got some serious talent through their squad. I know we've been linked with Fabinho for quite some time as well. This Kid has something about him though and definitely has some serious potential and talent.

The French have a ridiculous amount of young talent.

Areola, Varane, Umtiti, Zouma, Laporte, Kimpembe, Hernandez x 2, Mendy, Kurzawa, Digne, Sidibe, Kante, Tolisso, Rabiot, Nkunku, Pogba, Bakayoko, Lemar, O. Dembele, Martial, Mbappe, Coman, Augustin, Griezmann, Fekir, Lacazette, Cornet, M. Dembele.

All 25 or under and i probably missed a few.

Areola, Varane, Umtiti, Zouma, Laporte, Kimpembe, Hernandez x 2, Mendy, Kurzawa, Digne, Sidibe, Kante, Tolisso, Rabiot, Nkunku, Pogba, Bakayoko, Lemar, O. Dembele, Martial, Mbappe, Coman, Augustin, Griezmann, Fekir, Lacazette, Cornet, M. Dembele.

Yes but could they all play on a wet Wednesday night at Stoke is the usual question posed ?

PS. Umtiti looked shite against PSG .

Yes but could they all play on a wet Wednesday night at Stoke is the usual question posed ?

PS. Umtiti looked shite against PSG .
Tbf to Umtiti the entire team looked shite and he was being left high and dry by the midfield - Pique didn't look any better and he's proven to be a quality player.

B.Mendy and Issa Diop as well.
Definitely a golden generation for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.