Messi or Neymar?

Messi by a mile. For all sorts of reasons he would be a fantastic signing. Looks to me like he's had enough there too if last night is anything to go by, so may be viable, who knows. We should definitely do it if we can though.

I am not questioning his match winning ability. What I am saying is that by spending 200 mil on 3 top quality defenders instead of Messi. We have an incredible wealth of young forward talent. We have 17 yr olds who are also going to be fantastic. We can terrorise Europe without Messi.
We Just need a couple of full backs and a defensive midfielder.
Full Backs and Defensive Midfielders don't sell shirts and sponsorship deals, Messi on a 4 year deal would virtually pay for himself.

Full Backs and Defensive Midfielders don't sell shirts and sponsorship deals, Messi on a 4 year deal would virtually pay for himself.

Yes of course he would. More tourists for people to moan about.
We could then buy the defenders in 4 years time.

As I said I spend a lot of time in Spain.
Watch a fair bit of football there. And it is purely my opinion.

I want Diaz to be out Messi.

Yes of course he would. More tourists for people to moan about.
We could then buy the defenders in 4 years time.

As I said I spend a lot of time in Spain.
Watch a fair bit of football there. And it is purely my opinion.

I want Diaz to be out Messi.
Or just buy them now, it's not like we're short of cash and we'll be knocking plenty off the wage bill this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.