Messi or Neymar?

based on one game, last nights, messi was fucking shocking, neymar was the only decent player last night, i think we are seeing the end of Barcelona as we know it.
People said it in 2013, personally I think the fresh impetus they'd get from a new coach and a couple of strategically placed signings in the summer and they're the team to beat again, at least for a couple more years.

People said it in 2013, personally I think the fresh impetus they'd get from a new coach and a couple of strategically placed signings in the summer and they're the team to beat again, at least for a couple more years.

Yep, the manager seems to have lost the players and too much is put on Messi's shoulders which is ridiculous considering some of the players they have. They've also seemed to have fucked up their youth system policy as well.

Yep, the manager seems to have lost the players and too much is put on Messi's shoulders which is ridiculous considering some of the players they have. They've also seemed to have fucked up their youth system policy as well.
I wouldn't say they've fucked up with La Masia, they had a golden generation come through a while back, they're guaranteed to go through dry patches as well tbf. The manager looks a goner I'd agree there and I think it's less too much on Messi's shoulders and more somebody needing to come in and tell the front 3 they're part of the team too and need to work on the pitch as if they are.

BARCA will unload Messi if they can sucker anyone into buying him.
For a player that is non existent as soon as they lose the ball, it would cause plenty of issues for a team in the premier league.
The deterioration in his workrate is quite alarming. The media profile he gives you would come at a high price in the pitch.
I just hope our barca connections does not mean we will be the mugs to buy him.

It was one game, but this is Messi you're talking about. Best player in the world, arguably one of the best of all time, you know the one.

If he's made available to City then it's blank cheque time. You can cite his work rate from the PSG game, which admittedly was shocking, but that's down to Enrique mostly. He eschews tiki-taka and passing/movement in favor of a more direct back to front approach and generally keeps Messi lurking around the danger zones. Pep would play Messi entirely different.

Of course, it's highly unlikely he goes anywhere, but the financial constraints on Barcelona are starting to show and will only get worse if a new manager comes along with a list of demands for signings.

It was one game, but this is Messi you're talking about. Best player in the world, arguably one of the best of all time, you know the one.

If he's made available to City then it's blank cheque time. You can cite his work rate from the PSG game, which admittedly was shocking, but that's down to Enrique mostly. He eschews tiki-taka and passing/movement in favor of a more direct back to front approach and generally keeps Messi lurking around the danger zones. Pep would play Messi entirely different.

Of course, it's highly unlikely he goes anywhere, but the financial constraints on Barcelona are starting to show and will only get worse if a new manager comes along with a list of demands for signings.
Yeah to be fair to the lad he still has 32 goals and 12 assists in 33 appearances this season and that's in a Barca side that's been off colour all season, we'd have him here like a shot.

Yeah to be fair to the lad he still has 32 goals and 12 assists in 33 appearances this season and that's in a Barca side that's been off colour all season, we'd have him here like a shot.
He's carried the team all year, no idea why people seem so keen to declare him over the hill. Iniesta is crucial as well, without him the team falls apart and has to rely on Messi bailing them out, but there is only so many times you can expect that to work. Neymar has been shit and most Barca fans I've seen would gladly see the back of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.