Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huddersfield chairman has just been ontalkshite saying Saturday will be a great occasion but Tuesday away to Reading is our bread & butter.

I can see them fielding maybe 4-5 1st team players with guys who don't get regular football.

I would get it won & take players off but still leave Silva, Yaya, Sane, Aguero out or on the bench. I expect lots of changes simply because of Monaco not to far away, look we still have 10 players chomping at the bit to play.
Bravo
Zaba
Clichy
Vinny
Otemendi
Navas
Nolito
Fernando
Delph
Garcia
Kelechi

Willy, Sagna, Adraibaiyo, KDB, Dino, Sterling & Kolarov

Silva, Sane, Aguero & Yaya rested.

I expect to see more or less a full strength XI. I do expect to see Bravo and Kompany in there though.

We have 12 days rest after Monaco so if anyone needs rest they'll get it then, get this game won and keep the continuity and momentum going.

I don't know if anyone has posted this but it is time that this song was brought back for the Huddersfield game. Remember remember, remember, remember , remember remember remember when when City scored 10

I just hope we treat Huddersfield with the respect they deserve, field a strong team, and try to get the game won, we don't need replays, look what klipperty did with dippers v Plymouth then wolves bad planning that. Think we should win though 3-1 City :-)

Both yaya and KDB need a break, dinho has had a month off, he should be playing.. Stick him and delph in and it should be more than enough!

Oh, I forgot about Delph. :O
I'd hate to NOT have Fernadinho available against Monaco though, so I'd play him only if he promised to not get injured.

Last edited:
Huddersfield chairman has just been ontalkshite saying Saturday will be a great occasion but Tuesday away to Reading is our bread & butter.

I can see them fielding maybe 4-5 1st team players with guys who don't get regular football.

I would get it won & take players off but still leave Silva, Yaya, Sane, Aguero out or on the bench. I expect lots of changes simply because of Monaco not to far away, look we still have 10 players chomping at the bit to play.
Bravo
Zaba
Clichy
Vinny
Otemendi
Navas
Nolito
Fernando
Delph
Garcia
Kelechi

Willy, Sagna, Adraibaiyo, KDB, Dino, Sterling & Kolarov

Silva, Sane, Aguero & Yaya rested.

You do realise we have 12 days rest after the Monaco game don't you?. If we rest too many we will lose.

I expect to see more or less a full strength XI. I do expect to see Bravo and Kompany in there though.

We have 12 days rest after Monaco so if anyone needs rest they'll get it then, get this game won and keep the continuity and momentum going.
To be honest i wouldn't have Bravo anywhere near this game what if Huddersfield have a shot (only kiddin honest) but I'd have him in against Monaco less chance of it being a physically challenging game.

To be honest i wouldn't have Bravo anywhere near this game what if Huddersfield have a shot (only kiddin honest) but I'd have him in against Monaco less chance of it being a physically challenging game.

Sad thing is that even though you're joking it's not that far off the truth.

Who knows what Peps thinking is of this game. I just feel some players need resting and some players are fit enough to play in both games for the full 90 minutes and should play both. We need to start as strong a team as possible. Win the game as early as possible then rest some players. Also we dont have a game until the 5 th of March after the Monaco game so plenty of time for the players to get a proper rest.

My team for what its worth.
Bravo
Zabba , Ottamendi , Kompany . Clichy
Sterling , Fernando , Fernadhino , Nolito , Sane
Kun

The Sterling and Sane combo will play the full 90 minutes in both games. Kun will play until were out of sight in the FA Cup game and Iheanacho will come on for at least 30 minutes no matter what. We shouldnt be bigging up Huddersfield they have done well in the championship we should have enough to beat any Huddersfield team with this line up. Were red hot at the moment and confidence is flowing big time in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.