Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I take age, and therefore potential, out of it when you're talking about swapping the players?

At Sterlings age Sanchez signed for Barca. He was coming off the back of a 1 in 3 goal season for Udinese. Since then he is a 1 in 2 game player and isn't an out and out striker. Sterling thus far is a 1 in 5 goal player. Sanchez also has more assists.

If you ask me who I would want given the choice between the two in the team for the next 4/5 years it would be Sanchez.

Sterling is great and improving but I do not see him improving to Sanchez type numbers.

World class, would cost less than £30mil due to his contract, most goals and assists combined in the PL this season, works his arse off, doesn't like to lose and it'd piss off Arsenal fans.

That should only apply if just one club wanted to buy him, or if he insisted that he would only sign for one particular club. He's a player that will be in demand. If City offer £30m for him another club will offer £35m, because at £35m he would represent much better value than other players of similar ability. Another club will then offer £40m....

Very good player, but can't see the team role for him. I'm not convinced he would be a player that Pep would want in his system at all.

He's a level above Sterling I'm afraid. I like Raheem but surely anyone would swap them.

Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Sterling but I wouldn't trade him for Navas.

We're trying to build a world class team, not a collection of world class players. Sanchez seems like a proper pain in the arse when he's not getting his own way.

We're trying to build a world class team, not a collection of world class players. Sanchez seems like a proper pain in the arse when he's not getting his own way.
Wait! Why wouldn't you trade Ronalso for Navas?

Tevez, Balotelli, Nasri, even Yaya are pains when not getting their own way. They have more trophies and titles than Kelechi, Sinclair, Delph and Nastasic who cause 0 problems off the field. If you want to win shit you need talent.

P.S. You seriously wouldn't swap Ronaldo for Navas?

Still think Alexis is likely off to either Juve, PSG, or Bayern. Also not sure that's a bad thing as Sanchez seems like a twat when things aren't going his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.