Paddy's Day

Cracking day topping on alcohol levels after Monaco in Irish bar in Covent Garden, about 8 pints of cider, home now and ready for the downward spiral tomorrow, I didn't wear a hat

i went to the one in manchester last year, it was mainly school kids and community groups in the parade. they didn't look like they'd taken too many steroids.

we should be celebrating england more in this country, ireland, scotland, wales do it ,without beign accused of beign racist.

Not for me. National pride is silly in my opinion, the world would be a better place without it

Tinkers dont need an excuse to get pissed in my experience, its the plastics that live over here that drink Guinness once a year who think its fun to wear green and paint a shamrock on their cheek. Good luck to them if it makes them happy.
I was once told that tinkers were philosophers from Dublin. Don't know how true it is though.
;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.