Paddy's Day

Having 4 can of Guinness to celebrate.[/QUOTE
8yc8id.jpg

My local Tesco express has had Jamesons on offer for £17 a bottle for the last two weeks. Went in tonight and it was £15, but it looks like they only have two left.

That's because you didn't get to savour the local hostelries and fine dining. You missed out on Spoons, The Butchers, and Marmaris Grill. All because Duncan fell in love with the quizmaster at the BlueBell.

I dont think Dunc would have been satisfied by that quizmaster, he only had short arms and wouldnt have been able to get around his ample belly to give him a reach around.

I dont think Dunc would have been satisfied by that quizmaster, he only had short arms and wouldnt have been able to get around his ample belly to give him a reach around.

You mean a bantersaurus rex wouldn't actually be attracted to another of the same species? Do think that's why they went extinct?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.