The most traditional English food is ?

BlueMoonRisin’

Seems we like food threads. So heres another one.

Like many of you, I've sampled lots of food from around the world, but as "bland" as some of our poncey European neighbours will have us believe, we have some fine chefs on these shores rustling up top food with English sourced produce.

Talking traditional English though, I'm. going for good old fish chips and mushy peas. Best chippy's are to be found in "yokshir" and I'm sure our yorkshire residing Manc Stony will agree. Although the cantankerous old **** will pro'bah'ly throw a hissy fit if any peas touch his chips; )

Proper Fish chips and mushy peas for me with lashings of malt vinegar and a bit of salt. sunday roast in 2nd.

As a west coast Scot, it pains me to the point of tears, that our east coast twats have, by far an away, the best fish and Chips.

Cunts.

British food has really come on in the last 20 years, obviously outside influence has helped but the recent upturn in 'British' cuisine is good stuff.

I'll add another to the mix of good old fare, the pie, we can stick just about anything in pastry and nom it, from pasties down south, to the mutton pie up in jock land and the Oggie in Wales. I do like a bit of pie.

Raheem Sterling and Greggs being further proof of our love of pies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.