Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

Wonder how many rags under the age of 50 know that Dennis played for us before he played for them. In fact, I wonder how many rags from outside of Manchester even know who Dennis Law is.

The swamp is awash with statues of ex City players ;)

True and Liverpool ones.

The Dennis law bar was always the first site I saw in the Kippax - carton of piss anyone?

Leave that shit to the rags 'eh.

We've just scored 6 goals in one cup & lost ffs !!

Typical City never really went away & seems to be making a strong comeback.
Don't care what anyone says jf you can't defend a 2 goal lead there's something wrong,mind you psg scored 5 and lost with a helping hand from the ref

Buy a carton of orange juice, turn it upside down and carefully slice the bottom seal open, pour some juice out. Add vodka to taste.

Then you hot glue or something similar the carton shut again. Now you have a container of screwdrivers with no broken seal at the top of the container. Carry it on to the train and enjoy your morning ride with some vodka and orange juice.

Fucking Amateur, needle and syringe take out orange put in voddy bit of wax melted over the hole piece of Piss

Wonder how many rags under the age of 50 know that Dennis played for us before he played for them. In fact, I wonder how many rags from outside of Manchester even know who Dennis Law is.

This is a true story.

where I work,when City installed Mark Hughes as our manager,one of the rags said "so ,you've now stooped to hiring one of our ex players ",you're so far in our shadow etc

I pissed myself as I just said

Matt Busby ,

no reply ,

then I said Matt Busby again,

no reply then he said "what "

I just couldn't believe his ignorance.

I wonder how many know his name is spelt Denis?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.