The most traditional English food is ?

I've got a couple of lamb hearts in the freezer, any one got any good recipes?
My mum would do them with stuffing stuffed into them , quite tasty, albeit an aquired taste.

And she did cows heart too. We didnt have much money in my childhood.

Kids today would probably ring childline if they had to eat some of the food we did as youngsters.

My mum would do them with stuffing stuffed into them , quite tasty, albeit an aquired taste.

And she did cows heart too. We didnt have much money in my childhood.

Kids today would probably ring childline if they had to eat some of the food we did as youngsters.
I normally grind heart up, mix with equal amounts of fatty pork and make sausages with them, just thought I'd like to try something different

I normally grind heart up, mix with equal amounts of fatty pork and make sausages with them, just thought I'd like to try something different
Heart is a very lean meat so i guess fatty pork adds moisture as well as flavour?

I'd tackle a bit of Elk and Deers liver. I much prefer home cooked traditional food to fast. But yanks have a lot to answer for nowadays with all the fast food joints open and springing up here. No wonder. kids are getting fatter than previous generations.

Heart is a very lean meat so i guess fatty pork adds moisture as well as flavour?

I'd tackle a bit of Elk and Deers liver. I much prefer home cooked traditional food to fast. But yanks have a lot to answer for nowadays with all the fast food joints open and springing up here. No wonder. kids are getting fatter than previous generations.
yup, that's why you add the pork, you need the fat in there.
I hardly ever eat fast food, very rarely eat out at all, like you say, most of it is garbage. There are a couple of great restaurants locally, one really good thai one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.