It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Gundogan play as the pivot?
I'd honestly don't know if he can play there. I see Gundogan as the same as Silva. He can create and find the passes to the forwards. He can also arrive in the box and finish from time to time. That's where he was playing for us when he got injured. If you look how Yaya was against pool the other day he'd probably be the same and don't know if he can defend when needed. I think we need someone like Fabinho who has pace and can get back when the ball is lost and we get countered. By looking at him looks like his passing ability is pretty decent.

£100m on Rose and Van Dijk would be criminal business. £70m on Isco, Henrichs, Fabinho would be excellent. One of the reasons you pay the big money for Pep because of his influence in Europe to bring in top talent, young and old. If that means £50m on Rose I'd be stunned.

I just can't see Spurs selling Rose. Why would they? Even if they did it would be a last week of August deal.

Tolmie posted before that we would be better spending millions on 3 from Monaco than buy messi mbappe Fabiano Mendy
Lukaku is a option if we don't get mbappe

I think we could almost buy Everton and add them to the CFG cheaper than buying Lukaku - he'll make Lescott look a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.