Mahmoud Dahoud

Is he even that good? €10m isn't that much in the current market, but I feel as if he's got a ridiculous hype without really doing anything.

Quite mobile, makes plenty of tackles & interceptions and uses the ball well.

Not too dissimilar to Fernandinho

City had scouts watch Gladbach midfielder Mahmoud Dahoud (21) against Schalke and are moving ahead of Liverpool to sign him. [Sun on Sunday]

Pep likes the idea of Dahoud as a midfield sitter who can improve his side’s defensive qualities while possessing skill. [Sun on Sunday]

I see the papers in Germany are calling this as a 2 person contest between us and Dortmund and he's got a £10m release clause.

If we get this kid for £10m it will be a Kompany/Zabaleta level bargain.

I see the papers in Germany are calling this as a 2 person contest between us and Dortmund and he's got a £10m release clause.

If we get this kid for £10m it will be a Kompany/Zabaleta level bargain.

Considering the hype around him, indeed.

Is he a Gundogan/ Silva/ De Bruyne type player or someone who can play holding midfield?

Wonderful player. For the price he is going for that would be the bargain of the decade. Such a graceful footballer who possesses amazing balance and skill combined with power and strength.

He is a pep player to an absolute tee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.