Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't tend to go into May. Last year it was mid to late April. The last leg was on the 27th. Itll be fine surely.

Can he breakthrough next season at all or is that too early?
Its too early. The kid just turned 17, I think messi just started to get appearances at 17. But, I think he should do only EDS and be given a few games against lesser opposition. Then he will turn 18 and can be included further.

Its too early. The kid just turned 17, I think messi just started to get appearances at 17. But, I think he should do only EDS and be given a few games against lesser opposition. Then he will turn 18 and can be included further.

Let's see how it goes on the pre season tour

Can he breakthrough next season at all or is that too early?

I think it's definitely too early. He's clearly got a world of potential but I personally think he's still very rough around the edges and he needs to work on his eye for a pass. It's fantastic that he likes to take on players and I have no doubt neymar was just as selfish at his age, but to make it in a pep team your first thought must always be what's good for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.