United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming soon to BBC One. A new reality TV show where 7 lucky Manchester United fans get to work in the bar owned by United Legend Ibra Imaselfishsonofabitch....
big-nose-eric-top-man.jpg

Wow serves him right for overplaying them,hope this benefits us and top 4

Don't be daft they'll just pay the ref more.

That fucking Dabbing shit needs to stop. It just doesn't have the same effect when you see an overweight white kid doing it outside Tesco with his mates. If that was my son I'd fucking disown him.

Don't be daft they'll just pay the ref more.

That fucking Dabbing shit needs to stop. It just doesn't have the same effect when you see an overweight white kid doing it outside Tesco with his mates. If that was my son I'd fucking disown him.
In the Mirror this morning there was a report about maureen telling him to do less promotion and concentrate on football,i don't think the pog is that interested in playing,it seems more a marriage of convinience (sp) why else would he go there and give up the CL,he went for money and profile thats it

The injuries to Jones, Smalling and Mata will be a bit of a blow, but I doubt it will hit them that hard. They have enough strength in depth to cope. The nature of their squad means that they have plenty of players at a similar level to fill the gap. Their problem is that they don't have many exceptional players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.