What if we struggle next season?

There will be a positive if our season is just as bad , (champs league football and another visit to wembley what a disaster) maybe the tossers who post all the negative shite in the matchday and post match forums will f*ck off and take their glory hunting , plastic , remote control holding mates with them and leave our club to genuine supporters who do not think football was invented in 2012.

bless.

I love the school holidays.

i'm not happy with how this season has evolved, the so-called aura that is Pep Guardiola has left me wondering was it hype from people that know nothing about football.

But i'll make an excuse that its not his squad. from those he's those he's brought in so far, 1 has been great, 2 have long term injuries, 1 is struggling in a struggling defence and 1 is Claudio Bravo. So given the summer to bring his 'his' type of players and those that arent will go, if its the same this time next season with a team of 'his' players and 'his' playing style, then yeah, he doesnt deserve to here because he hasnt improved us.

emphasis on 'his' team and 'his' style ... cos i dont find him doing his job for City or the fans, just for himself. He hasn't adhered himself to me, so far, as a part of our great club like other managers we've had have done or tried to do.

Our upper management don't seem the type of guys who like to sack managers. They even invested in Hughes who was here before the takeover and wasn't their choice.

Mancini left because of his style and Pellegrini saw his contract out. It would take something drastic for us to sack such as a Leicester style collapse which I cannot see happening.

Bad season ? Get a grip. Disappointing season yes, but how on earth can it be described as 'bad' ? We're in the FA Cup semi with an eminently winnable fixture against an apparently de-motivated Arse. We're 4th in the table and looking at everyone's fixtures we look good to finish third.
We've got the look of a team that's going forward into the future with hopefully more good young players coming in this summer.
Bad season ???
Let's face it, it was never going to be easy this year but let's get things in perspective - in my long years watching City, this has been anything but a bad season. If we had taken half the chances we have missed it would have been an incredibly successful season yet it would only have papered over the cracks that Pep has clearly got to fill.
Too many people expected Pep to offer a quick fix. Conte at Chelsea was different - he didn't have as many ageing players to sort out, nor European football to contend with.
As far as I'm concerned next season will be the real test, not this one. If we win the FA Cup and qualify for the CL again then this season will have been OK by me.

i'm not happy with how this season has evolved, the so-called aura that is Pep Guardiola has left me wondering was it hype from people that know nothing about football.

But i'll make an excuse that its not his squad. from those he's those he's brought in so far, 1 has been great, 2 have long term injuries, 1 is struggling in a struggling defence and 1 is Claudio Bravo. So given the summer to bring his 'his' type of players and those that arent will go, if its the same this time next season with a team of 'his' players and 'his' playing style, then yeah, he doesnt deserve to here because he hasnt improved us.

emphasis on 'his' team and 'his' style ... cos i dont find him doing his job for City or the fans, just for himself. He hasn't adhered himself to me, so far, as a part of our great club like other managers we've had have done or tried to do.
A good & fair assessment , I mostly agree.

There will be a positive if our season is just as bad , (champs league football and another visit to wembley what a disaster) maybe the tossers who post all the negative shite in the matchday and post match forums will f*ck off and take their glory hunting , plastic , remote control holding mates with them and leave our club to genuine supporters who do not think football was invented in 2012.

My big blueometer has just blown up

Let's just get this season out of the way first,let's see who Pep brings in and take it from there.
We've had a lot of players playing a system they never played before and some playing different positions.
Pep is also learning the English game,IMO......some games were bound to go tits up,early days yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.