What if we struggle next season?

I'm a massive pep fan.
But if this time next year we were in the same position do you think Pepsi job would be under threat.
Been having a heated discussion with a bloke at work about it.
He thinks we would sack him.
I say we wouldn't.

if this is bad roll on an average season! God knows how happy i will be if we have a good or very good season.

cant wait to renew for next season

I'm a massive pep fan.
But if this time next year we were in the same position do you think Pepsi job would be under threat.
Been having a heated discussion with a bloke at work about it.
He thinks we would sack him.
I say we wouldn't.

we'd better not. we have to now see this through. its chopping and changing that put us into a barren spell lasting 40 years. like him or lump him we need stability. after 5 years maybe then we'll have a look. not holding my breath mind. next season is the most important since the takeover.

If at this precise moment next year we were in a cup semi final and top 4, tbe powers that be would be maybe dissapointed, but if this is classed as a bad season then I will take it.

There will be a positive if our season is just as bad , (champs league football and another visit to wembley what a disaster) maybe the tossers who post all the negative shite in the matchday and post match forums will f*ck off and take their glory hunting , plastic , remote control holding mates with them and leave our club to genuine supporters who do not think football was invented in 2012.
Top post mate and needed saying.

This season has not been bad. It's not been as successful as we thought it might, but given the shafting we've had from an assortment of Whistling Wankers, and the injuries to key players, it's infinitely better than a good forty seasons I could think of!

What if it was proven the moon was made of cheese? Not going to happen. With the mass clear out of the deadwood (hopefully) and the new names coming in (who surely can only be an improvement), I can only see us being twice the team we've been this year.

C-C-C-Crossan
C-C-C Crossan
He's the greatest inside forward in the land (now and again)

And repeat.

Then that young lad called Colin something or other blossomed.

Bell's first few games were very underwhelming thought Allison had dropped a right bollock paying £45k from Bury , shows how little i know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.