Last Film You Saw

Fast and Furious 875 what a pile of shit, I've not seen any since I turned Tokyo drift off after 10 mins, my nephew wanted to see it so I took him, honesty how they keep turning this crap out is beyond me and how they make so much money as well, bad story bad acting bad cgi.

Fast and Furious 875 what a pile of shit, I've not seen any since I turned Tokyo drift off after 10 mins, my nephew wanted to see it so I took him, honesty how they keep turning this crap out is beyond me and how they make so much money as well, bad story bad acting bad cgi.
Quick question for all the F&F devotees. How the fuck has it made it to 8 (it is 8, isn't it?) instalments. The first one was one long car race, basically. Horrendous acting and souped up chavvy cars. The studio must be pissing in their collective pants at the gullibility of Joe public.

Haha i have to agree F&F franchise is shockingly cringy guff, i never finished the first film. stony was asking if i liked that roadhouse to, that is another i just have to turn off. A bit random that one but it evokes the same feelings from me, namely i get embarrassed for it and have to turn it off. In fact any film Patrick Swayze is in i have to turn off, nice chap, shite actor.

One day i may give it a go, the cheese from the first few totally made me lose any possible interest i had. The trailer from the last one did look good actually but in my head i was thinking 'ahh i know your game, show the only good bits in the trailer, your not getting me that easy' xD

The Autopsy Of Jane Doe - A good semi- single setting horror thriller, i enjoyed it rather a lot.
If you liked that you might like "From a House on Willow Street"

Granted, I thought both were poop but see the similarities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.