Last Film You Saw

Kong, skull island.

Pile of shite. Worse than a b movie but with an A movie budget.

Hammed up acting, terrible direction, corny dialogue and the worst conveyed sense of suspense and fear by a bunch of actors I've seen in a long time.

Samuel L Jackson badly cast and was also terrible.

4.5/10 I think is generous.

I think I need to downgrade my score to 3.5/10 after watching the end.

"We'll Meet Again", haha, wtf. Also showing cine reel in the ending credits as though it was a true story.

One final moan is that all throughout the film in this hot humid jungle wilderness nobody gets a bead of sweat on their head and their clothes are unruffled and sweat free. I can suspend my disbelief at the best of times but the film makers have to at least try a little.

Kong fight with lizard thing at the end was ok but you expect that nowadays.

Don't waste your money at the cinema folks.
This all day long

Kong - Skull Island - Underwhelming @ 5/10
@80s Shorts , if you didn't know it, the movie reel clips were to tie it into the King of the Monsters that will follow, Godzilla, Mothra etc.

Rouge One - 9/10, absolutely loved it and the stream I found was superb. It was a great story and tie in to the series.

Son Of Saul (about the Jewish Sonderkommando in the death camps)

Very well made, amazing considering its the director's debut. Subject matter is obviously horrendous. Next will be the highly rated Come and See, about the German occupation of Byelorussia. Yes I do find this period of history fascinating.

9/10

Just about to stick 'Mine' on, looks good. Shall report back after.
Don't waste your time bud, i watched it today and it's the biggest pile of shit I've seen in a long time. When i say watched, what i mean is the first 40 mins and then skipped to the end to see how it finished........ Interested to hear your thoughts?

Don't waste your time bud, i watched it today and it's the biggest pile of shit I've seen in a long time. When i say watched, what i mean is the first 40 mins and then skipped to the end to see how it finished........ Interested to hear your thoughts?

Hollywood guff, a shit version of Kajaki. Annoying as it could have been good, the direction is not great and choreography awkward with an equally awkward pace. The flashback stuff with the teeth itching overly dramatic music annoys me. You could probably take that material, cut a load out, give different music and generally re-edit it. The result would be a better film.

Armie Hammer is a bit like the Paul Pogba of acting, he can support a bit on his day but it is rare and as a lead he is cack as he over eggs it and misses the basics. The film tried and if it is a new young director then ok they have hope but need to sharpen up fast. Just checked and it is their first full feature so ok i'll cut them some slack, still a messy film though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.