Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imaging Sanchez in today's lineup. He would have murdered Southampton. But who do you drop? And what about Sterling, Gungodan, when fit, etc.

A shame, but I can see Yaya not being offered a new short contract. The same with Fernando, and Nolito. That would free up spaces for Sanchez.

Would have said the same for Navas, but he looks good at full back. Can tackle, pace, passes, and is starting to put some good crosses in.

Considering Pep has been experimenting with a back 3 earlier I'm assuming he'd maybe line up like this

new GK
new CB-Stones-new CB
Carvalho/Kimmich or Wighl
Sterling-KdB/Gundo-Gundo/KdB (Silva as rotational and form)
Sanchez-Aguero (Jesus depending on the form of the two)-Sane

Considering Pep has been experimenting with a back 3 earlier I'm assuming he'd maybe line up like this

new GK
new CB-Stones-new CB
Carvalho/Kimmich or Wighl
Sterling-KdB/Gundo-Gundo/KdB (Silva as rotational and form)
Sanchez-Aguero (Jesus depending on the form of the two)-Sane

New keeper is most likely Ederson,
CB's probably Otamendi along with Laporte/VvD/Bonucci.
Don't see us getting Kimmich or Weigl tbh, Carvalho/Fabinho it is

I hope Sanchez decides to fuck Arsenal off this summer. I'm not arsed if he rocks up at our gaff or not, he should want to move to a club whose fans can come up with a better chant that that abysmal "Alexis Sanchez baby" shite that the Gooners think he's worthy of.

Reports saying Arse will only let hm leave for PSG but will not let his contract run down.

Surely that's up to Sanchez - if he says no to PSG then Arse let him go now for 50 or in a years time free

Reports saying Arse will only let hm leave for PSG but will not let his contract run down.

Surely that's up to Sanchez - if he says no to PSG then Arse let him go now for 50 or in a years time free

Sanchez holds all the cards here.there is no way Arsenal will let him go for free just so he doesn't join us, he sits tight tells them he only wants City and a deal will be done imo.

Sanchez holds all the cards here.there is no way Arsenal will let him go for free just so he doesn't join us, he sits tight tells them he only wants City and a deal will be done imo.

Agreed. The only thing that their fans would hate more than selling him to a PL rival (us or Chelsea) would be to lose him to one for free.

Ist of all Sanchez contacted Agent & Pep to sort out the deal.
The players know this is happenning , my contact within the club tells me this
This man I have known for many years and trust him a lot.His info has come from ex players who still work within the club ,as does my contact .
Hopefully you will believe this , if you dont ...no worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.