Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the De Gea or the thibaut links making sense at all. Keylor seems perfectly suitable. Why'd they'd spunk money out for a keeper makes no sense.

Why does it have to make sense to you?

Madrid have been in on De Gea in the past and it's perfectly reasonable to suggest they will be again.

There are numerous indicators that Real are bringing in a keeper this summer, including comments from the club and Navas.

Kun to real seems like a major stretch. Why spunk 50-70m on a striker after winning the league and the CL? (Favorites for both, obv not done)

This is such a strange comment.

Assuming they do win both, which isn't a gimme, why wouldn't they want to improve for the following season? Would adding Aguero make them better? Almost certainly yes. Their rivals won't be sitting idly by, why should Madrid?

Though I'm not convinced Zidane/Peres would go for Kun, he fits the profile for one of their signings perfectly.

I want Mbappe just as much as anyone but let's try to be realistic. This coming from a Kun is probably going standpoint...

"Mbappe to Real seems like a major stretch. Why spunk 100-120m on a striker after winning the league and the CL? (Favorites for both, obv not done)"

With the added disadvantage of potentially tying their hands on signing their other targets and not being a major gamble for a club that traditionally saves high profile signings for established talent in their prime.

I don't see the De Gea or the thibaut links making sense at all. Keylor seems perfectly suitable. Why'd they spunk money out for a keeper makes no sense.

Kun to real seems like a major stretch. Why spunk 50-70m on a striker after winning the league and the CL? (Favorites for both, obv not done)

I want Mbappe just as much as anyone but let's try to be realistic. This coming from a Kun is probably going standpoint...

I think Madrid are more likely to go for an up and coming CF if they are to replace Benzema, someone like Dybala, Belotti, or even Kane.

If it is going to be a more experienced player I think Aubemeyang would be the go to player. More goals than Kun, wants only a Madrid or Barca move, and suits the counter attacking style for the Champions League games.

I don't see Aguero going anywhere at the £60m-£70m we would want for him whilst also be guaranteeing a first choice place.

All the other top clubs who could afford him pretty much all have 25-30 goal a season CF's playing for them so if anything he will rotate, which is exactly what he would be doing at City with Jesus, so why move?

Why does it have to make sense to you?

Madrid have been in on De Gea in the past and it's perfectly reasonable to suggest they will be again.

There are numerous indicators that Real are bringing in a keeper this summer, including comments from the club and Navas.

This is such a strange comment.

Assuming they do win both, which isn't a gimme, why wouldn't they want to improve for the following season? Would adding Aguero make them better? Almost certainly yes. Their rivals won't be sitting idly by, why should Madrid?

Though I'm not convinced Zidane/Peres would go for Kun, he fits the profile for one of their signings perfectly.

"Mbappe to Real seems like a major stretch. Why spunk 100-120m on a striker after winning the league and the CL? (Favorites for both, obv not done)"

With the added disadvantage of potentially tying their hands on signing their other targets and not being a major gamble for a club that traditionally saves high profile signings for established talent in their prime.

Why does it have it have to make sense to me? This is a forum for fun we aren't professionals here.

''Madrid have been in on de gea before'
We have been in for Messi. Great point.

'Numerous indicators'
All speculation. How long have they been in for De Gea? 3 years now? How great of an improvement would he even be? Some of course but not enough from a value standpoint?

'Why wouldn't they be in for Sergio?'
Where does Benzema factor in? You win the league and CL and ship off your striker? I'll be stunned.

Why does it have it have to make sense to me? This is a forum for fun we aren't professionals here. You might think you are though.

Attempting to argue against reports and evidence by saying it "doesn't make sense to me" is weak and I'm not sure how you think that entitles you to suggest people aren't being realistic on the issue.

''Madrid have been in on de gea before'
We have been in for Messi. Great point.

Apples and oranges.

'Numerous indicators'
All speculation. How long have they been in for De Gea? 3 years now?

What? Both clubs have admitted the transfer would have taken place but for United submitting documents late in 2015. Where's the speculation here?

How great of an improvement would he even be? Some of course but not enough from a value standpoint?

How about they have both? What a Real Madrid thing to do.

'Why wouldn't they be in for Sergio?'
Where does Benzema factor in?

This may come as a surprise to you, but Aguero is leagues ahead of Benzema or indeed any established striker that could potentially be on the market. He's a consensus top ten in the world centre forward, Benzema is a bench option.

I'm not sure Real do want Kun, but he fits the profile perfectly.

Attempting to argue against reports and evidence by saying it "doesn't make sense to me" is weak and I'm not sure how you think that entitles you to suggest people aren't being realistic on the issue.

Apples and oranges.

What? Both clubs have admitted the transfer would have taken place but for United submitting documents late in 2015. Where's the speculation here?

How about they have both? What a Real Madrid thing to do.

This may come as a surprise to you, but Aguero is leagues ahead of Benzema or indeed any established striker that could potentially be on the market. He's a consensus top ten in the world centre forward, Benzema is a bench option.

I'm not sure Real do want Kun, but he fits the profile perfectly.

I wasn't trying to make any 'strong arguments' ... that's exactly why I said it doesn't make sense. We're all guessing and speculating. I'm not entitled to anything and neither are you. I don't work in absolutes... just probability. De Gea/thibaut under 50%...Sergio to real...under 50%...mbappe to city...under 50%. The first two might directly relate to the probability of city landing mbappe and that makes the probabilty low..far lower then people might think at this time.

Regarding the documents and de gea...yes that was the time for that to happen. You might think a GK is a priority for RM..I think it's ludicrous. The time was then not now.

How about both and being a RM thing to do? It definitely is a RM thing to do. I think it's a poor play at this time and I respect the way they run the club....makes no sense to me. Don't see them doing it.

"This may come as a surprise to you, but Aguero is leagues ahead of Benzema or indeed any established striker that could potentially be on the market. He's a consensus top ten in the world centre forward, Benzema is a bench option."

Laughing out loud. Super shocked. I had no idea Aguero was better than Benzema. I learned something new today guys! That still doesn't solve the problem of what to do with Benzema.

I wasn't trying to make any 'strong arguments' ... that's exactly why I said it doesn't make sense. We're all guessing and speculating. I'm not entitled to anything and neither are you. I don't work in absolutes... just probability. De Gea/thibaut under 50%...Sergio to real...under 50%...mbappe to city...under 50%. The first two might directly relate to the probability of city landing mbappe and that makes the probabilty low..far lower then people might think at this time.

Regarding the documents and de gea...yes that was the time for that to happen. You might think a GK is a priority for RM..I think it's ludicrous. The time was then not now.

How about both and being a RM thing to do? It definitely is a RM thing to do. I think it's a poor play at this time and I respect the way they run the club....makes no sense to me. Don't see them doing it.

"This may come as a surprise to you, but Aguero is leagues ahead of Benzema or indeed any established striker that could potentially be on the market. He's a consensus top ten in the world centre forward, Benzema is a bench option."

Laughing out loud. Super shocked. I had no idea Aguero was better than Benzema. I learned something new today guys! That still doesn't solve the problem of what to do with Benzema.
I reckon they'll sell Benzema to Arsenal if they acquired Aguero.

Funny enough while @Akiva is right the Aguero is a far better striker than Benzema, Benzema is the better team footballer.

His movement, control, quick one touch passing plays a unique role in their offense. For that reason, I really don't see Madrid being interested in Aguero.

But if they were and purchased Aguero moving Benzema would not be that hard. Madrid moves players they don't want easily all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.