Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

I've had the standard letter from the ECU about this. Has anyone else who had it responded yet?

I've also had this from them over my complaint about the BBC endorsing their club watches repeatedly:

What I do know from speaking to a journalist contact is that it's now common for organisations to be invited to PR events for product launches like this only on the understanding (that may even have to be formal as part of a signed agreement) that they will plug the product. The BBC is clearly resorting to its default position of lying and obfuscation.
Is it any different to a celeb appearing on Wogan or other type shows, to pretty much plug their book or line of perfume other product they are launching?

These last two week have highlighted the depths the media have plummeted in this country. The article about Ross Barkley and the 'Fifa' related message about Ugo Ehiogu were both offensive and show little concept of acceptable social norms. It comes as no surprise to me as I have always argued it's not just a City thing but a complete drop in standards across the board. Well done to those still applying the pressure with regards Pete the Badge. These people need to be made accountable for what they write.

We had the very great pleasure of meeting the legend himself at the top of Wembley Way yesterday.

Mrs Vienna took a photo of the grandchildren and me with him and he told us that he's been going since he was 11. He's now 71 and still goes to every match, home and away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.