Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bit is not true. Only with a release clause

With a release clause, if it's met, the buying club doesn't need to deal with the player's club at all.

and even then a club can still push the issue as release clauses are not always legal agreements - more often agreements in principle that would not stand up in court.

Not sure where you get that idea, but in most countries (like say, Spain) release clauses are written into player's contracts by law.

As for egg on the face - it is clearly far worse for them to sell to a PL rival than to let a player go abroad or even walk for free to a rival.

That's up for debate, I'm not sure Arsenal investors and their board would see it that way.

Further, to suggest Wenger would hold onto Sanchez for one more year, when he doesn't want to play for the club, is silly. He takes up a squad place, costs a lot of money each week and will only end up going where he wants at the end of the season anyway.

Selling to us or any other PL club this summer would be like an admission they are not a top English club. Selling abroad would make it far easier for them.

It would make sense for them, but the player can simply refuse to go abroad.

What we do know is this: Sanchez wants to go to Man City. Indeed, perhaps agreements have already been made, as mentioned earlier, between Sanchez and City.

The club can't sell him against his will and are extremely unlikely to piss away £50 million and his wages just to keep him around for one more year. If there's one thing about Arsenal, it's that they don't care about being a top English club when it comes to money. Their transfer record speaks for itself.

On top of all that, if City really want their man they'll pay up for him. Can you see the Arsenal board letting Wenger turn down £60 million? It's just not going to happen.

Ist of all Sanchez contacted Agent & Pep to sort out the deal.
The players know this is happenning , my contact within the club tells me this
This man I have known for many years and trust him a lot.His info has come from ex players who still work within the club ,as does my contact .
Hopefully you will believe this , if you dont ...no worries
No shaking player! ("Thumbs up" in British) :-)

Arse will not miss the chance to make money, even their own deluded fans know this. Check out the first 1:40 minutes if this:

Didn't Liverpool refuse to accept Arsenals bid for Suarez when they tried to trigger his release clause?

That was what was originally reported in the media based on an interview with John Henry, who really doesn't know his ass from his elbow about football or the Premier League.

Wenger later stated that Arsenal had put in a bid after the player had given verbal consent to join them, but no release clause existed at all.

Liverpool extended Suarez, he stayed another year and made the move he always wanted to - Barca. The rest is history.

Why is Alexis Sanchez potentially different?
1. I'd say it's fair to suggest that his chances of signing an extension with Arsenal, particularly if Wenger stays, are slim.
2. According to the rumours and insider info posted here, Sanchez may well have already agreed terms, conditions and wages with City.
3. Arsenal have considerably more impetus to move on Sanchez if he doesn't extend, given he walks for free otherwise.
4. Suarez never actually really intended to play anywhere other than La Liga and once the opportunity presented itself then John Henry couldn't do shit but maximise his profits.

Wan't as impressed with him today. Nowhere near the threat he looked in the league game, and he didn't actually appear fit.

And yet he won the game and is the reason we're out of the cup.

He wasn't great but when push came to shove he made the difference.

Put it this way ,if the players are aware of things happening......they usually do
My only slight concerns is that he came sliding over on his knees having just scored the winner in front of the city fans , I may be reading to much into it but if I was moving clubs I would have celebrated , but perhaps not quite so passionately
I hope I'm wrong he is a great player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.