City v Utd post match

Sterling gone back to his powder puff best. Did nothing whatsoever and his shooting is abysmal I thought PEP had the ability to bring him to his Liverpool best but he has regressed into last years frustrating, ineffective waste of money
The lad has ability but lacks bottle, I would get rid.

Quiz question:
They came for a point and got a point. We wanted a win and got a point.

Who's the winner?

Celebrating a 0-0, oh how far they have fallen. They are fucking pathetic. That was the story of our season in one game, too slow at times but still had more than enough chances to win it. Took me a good 2 mins to find out it was disallowed aswell :(

It annoys me when people moan about sideways passing without really understanding what they are seeing, it's the desperation to pass it forwards when a pass isn't on(or to completely overcommit) that led to the blunder passes earlier in the season when we were gifting teams points at times we were dominating the game passing it around in their half. No team likes that(if we were passing it around in our half they'd have a point but we're not, we are giving defences a workout and getting better at it), the pressure builds for the opposition, it's a matter of patience and picking the right moment. Fair enough if a pass is on and the player can execute it, then you can maybe grumble at a lack of invention, Kolarov has been very impressive at cross field passes from deep but some managers are probably wise to it now.

Tonight we didn't really open them up enough but we absolutely did dominate them(we worked them over and tested a pretty decent defence, we will probably learn from it, Jose may have been banking on us overcommitting so I'm glad we tried to strike a bit of balance, as loss would have been far worse to take), we pushed them right back into the final 3rd hanging on for almost all of the second half. We are getting better, it's about small percentages that we are missing and a bit of luck as a lot of people keep saying. I think next season if only due to the law of averages our luck will change at from being so desperately unlucky.

I understand completely what I am seeing, and guarantee I have played football to a better standard than you, have been paid to play, tonight was not good Foreason all our possession we still lost possession far to easy, to many passes went astray and there keeper didn't have one difficult save ton make, city vs top teams this season reads very poor, 1 point from spuds, 1 point from dippers, 0 points from chavs, so how are we better

Ask yourself the simple question. Who is going home the happier? Maureen or Pep? The papers tomorrow will concur it was a Maureen masterclass and That he got one over on Pep. Unfortunately I have to agree. The scum were fookin clueless and we were not much better. Whatever match this season you wish to choose I would suggest that we have played better under Pellers and Bob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.