Boro Post Match thread

What was that 1st half all about, I cannot stand seeing City being outfought. Pep has got proper pressure on him next season and he will see if City fans are as nice and happy with the world as he thinks if things don't go well.

Boro deserved at least a point. The game had everything.

Boo fucking hoo, we got a point at Boro. We've only won there once in the league in the last 20 tries. Proud of the boys for coming back twice.

The manager will get it right, and we will see more of that 5 at the back next year, but with the right players to do it and do it well. We've really got some precious fuckers these days in our fanbase. No doubt that plays a big part in our embarrassing atmosphere at home games.

completely agree, its embarrassing some of the shit posted on here, especially if we aren't winning. people can't handle defeat/ losing anymore. the pep haters answer to everything seems to be ' well hes the best manager in the world' ....... as if he/we have some devine right to win every game and batter everyone.

We didn't win any of those games though?

Fuck me.

So we played 3 games in a week, as we usually do for most of the season, the results of them don't matter?

- But for an disgraceful call by the linesman we'd be in the FA Cup Final.
- We battered United but just couldn't find a goal, they came for a draw and have the 2nd best defence on paper it happens sometimes.
- Today Pep got it wrong 1st half but corrected it 2nd half and we got a point at a ground we've always struggled at, let alone with them fighting against relegation.

The players are at more fault for the whole season than Pep is imo, poor finishing, poor defending and a lot of it has come from individual mistakes not tactical mistakes. Lets see how we're doing at this point next year before we start pulling apart the management. There are seriously a lot of players at this club who have just got by and personally can't wait to see the back of some of them this summer.

Worst manager we have had since Hughes.

Cannot hack it in a competitive league.

Arrogant. Disinterested. Clueless. Overrated.

Poor in every aspect of his role - coaching, the transfer market, motivation, communication, tactics, game management.

Anybody who cannot see it is blinded by his cool factor and celebrity status within the game.

I'll probably get a ban for this but I don't care. I care more about what is best for city than I do what is best for sensitive blind sycophants on a football forum.

We HAVE to get rid. He's ruining the entire club.
Ask your GP to change your medication.

It was nowhere near as bad as suggested. Boro got some lucky goals, and were fighting for their lives. Immense pressure and we had the bottle not to fold.

I think we all realized it was going to be tough but surely making unenforced changes as well as reverting to a back three was an experimentation too far in what is likely to be a very tight fight for 3rd/4th place.

We will finish top 4 so no need to stress. 5 new players in the summer and we will be fighting for the prem title next season but the CL is a different kettle of fish obviously.

Genuine question but I don't understand why so many people are sure it will be better next year ? What are the arguments for this ? Tactics and personnel have been questionable for most of the season. Motivating the squad definitely has. These are key traits for any successful manager to possess.

Well hope pep has finally learnt that we haven't the players for 3 at the back!!! First goal was always going to be important today and we failed to get it. Positives with Jesus getting 90mins under his belt and showing character to come from behind twice!!!

This manager has done fuck all to deserve any praise, taking us backwards at an alarming rate.
I'd rather not post than slag off the manager at every opportunity, he will get it right we have no divine right to win at boro their scrapping for their lives .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.